[Custom dungeon] Unidane [RTC] [chburbe]

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
chburbe
Neophyte

[Custom dungeon] Unidane [RTC] [chburbe]

Post by chburbe »

Version: V0.1 for RTC V0.27
Platform: RTC
Author: chburbe
Date published: 2004, January 20
Date last updated: 2004, January 20

Notes:
Hi all

There is a new Yahoo Group to exchange RTC Dungeons!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RTC-Maps/

I have uploaded my first RTC Dungeon for you - Unidane - It's V0.1, but you should get a feeling about it...

Please post any errors... Thx

Beat :D

Hints and comments:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RTC-Maps/

Download:
Download this dungeon from this Shared OneDrive (in the 'Custom Dungeons' folder)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Hi

Some people may not have yahoo accounts - you can also post the dungeon on the Encyclopaedia forums at http://dmweb.free.fr/Forum/list.php?f=7
For files sizes greater than 200kb, you an arrange for Christophe to upload if for you
WolfHeart
Apprentice

Post by WolfHeart »

beowuuf wrote:Hi

Some people may not have yahoo accounts - you can also post the dungeon on the Encyclopaedia forums at http://dmweb.free.fr/Forum/list.php?f=7
For files sizes greater than 200kb, you an arrange for Christophe to upload if for you
Have you been there lately?? I really have a hard time navagating it. there is a post there about downloading some EOB files from back in Aug that remains unanswered as far as I could see. I also do not see ANY section that says it has RTC stuff for downloading. nor for that matter mentions uploading it there.
Me

Post by Me »

Please use the dungeon upload section of forums on the encyclopedia site. I just tried to join your group and it's really quite annoying having to create an account.
Would love to test play your dungeon, so please ask Beowuff to post your dungeon
Thanks
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Wolfheart: It's still easy to upload there, and once php kicks up a notch everything will be ported over here, in a much better form for finding, so it's good to keep that as a central repository.
And yes, i check it out still! : ) dungeon.master also posted here about that question and I think got answered, although it took mad munkey to create a new download place for it
WolfHeart
Apprentice

Post by WolfHeart »

It's still easy to upload there, and once php kicks up a notch everything will be ported over here, in a much better form for finding, so it's good to keep that as a central repository.
And yes, i check it out still! : ) dungeon.master also posted here about that question and I think got answered, although it took mad munkey to create a new download place for it

Ahh well for me it just seemed everything was not organized well. I also need the EOB download URLs thats why that post caught my eye.

For some reason I always seem to find stuff after the website needed have closed down. I guess I was born to late hehe.
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

I took the liberty to post the file in the encyclopedia upload forum after going through the complications of a yahoo account once. If you don't want it there, please let me know and I'll contact Christophe to take it out again.

Regards, PitD
WolfHeart
Apprentice

Post by WolfHeart »

It really makes no difference to me but I am truely amazed as to what some people consider "complications" It took me all of about 60 seconds to create an account and log in there and download the file. Add another 60 seconds to post a msg and I was away. I do agree with you that for most of us here that log in each day and read the new posts ect that its easyer for the files to here but in no way was the other place a hassle.

I am glad that I have yet one more place to visit that contains something I enjoy reading/posting about.
Me

Post by Me »

Hey chburbe,

I played your dungeon last night. Looking good, was little sad when I reached the end of what you've done so far - I was starting to have good time hacking all those screemers. Will you be adding more?
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

It's simply an annoyance, not complicated. Normally one has to register nearly everywhere these days even if you won't come back to the site more than once. So the point was to put your work at the main place that is known by most of the people visiting regularly - the encyclopedia upload forum. Hope this explains my motivation better 8)

Regards, PitD
chesso
Neophyte

Post by chesso »

well as you folks know by now the yahoo group has gone :(
Carl
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

All the dungeons are downloadable through the custom dungeon forum that we know of - check it out, first link
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Sometimes, locking old threads is a good idea. We didn't need to wait three years to be told it's gone.... ;)