[Fixed for V0.44] Doors show up in wrong graphics category

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gaming_Bird
Neophyte

[Fixed for V0.44] Doors show up in wrong graphics category

Post by Gaming_Bird »

While looking over the various features, I noticed that the graphics selector for the door reference the '6 scaling' set of graphics for custom pics, while the 'recomended graphics' for the doors are all in the '3 scalings-medium' category.

The graphics tabs for door graphics should use the 'recomended graphics' tap (which is working correctly' and the three sizes of the '3 scaling' graphics library.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Well spotted!

Now fixed for V0.44
Gaming_Bird
Neophyte

Post by Gaming_Bird »

I'll let you know if I spot anything else while building up my object database.

Sometimes it's nice to be able to look at a chart to see whick is stronger, cutlas or falchon, or to see which doors are more resistant than others, as well as being able to tell which graphics are using the MB/CSB standard and which are using the DM@ standard.

I'll post the database (actually an OpenOffice spreadsheet, should be openable in Excel or Quatro) to this site when I have enough fisished to be of use.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

For weapons, there is already a chart like this in the dm encyclopaedia, it's a scan from the adventurer's handbook with the defense and attack statistics rated