[Not a bug] level 7 creatures

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
rob3034
Craftsman

[Not a bug] level 7 creatures

Post by rob3034 »

just completed level 7 on the RTC (orig), and there were no giggers on the level at all. think there are suppose to be??

also, when you go through the door with the solid key and the piece of cheese in front of it to go to the staircase down, on the editor it shows a monster generator pad for skeletons, when i went through their were 2 ghosts instead?!!
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

There are several triggers near the entrance, for skeletons, mummies, ghosts, and gigglers. Yet, all of these monsters except the ghosts can be killed by the fireball machine.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
rob3034
Craftsman

Post by rob3034 »

ahh!!! never thought of that. thankyou.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

The Skeleton issue does sound interesting, though. It is perfectly possible that Ghosts wander through the closed door in there, but there is no way that Skeletons could come out (I assume you didn't open the door and then left so they would have had a chance of getting out without you noticing). I have only played through DM once in RTC, but I am pretty sure that the Skeletons were there as supposed.
rob3034
Craftsman

Post by rob3034 »

no, openned the door with the solid key, went straight through it. ghosts were there, but no skeletons.
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

I had that several times too in previous versions and wondered about it.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.