[Fixed for V0.44] RTC Editor Layout Validation

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
danielcg
Apprentice

[Fixed for V0.44] RTC Editor Layout Validation

Post by danielcg »

I found a bug in RTC Editor. While I customize (after clone) my dungeon and created one additional level and I define all spaces as wall and draw the maze as before. Layout Validation will not see my "updated" wall data but will see "stale" wall data (this data where I just "started" to edit).

Since I created new level and draw the walls, unless I save my dungeon and reload my dungeon, layout validation will spit out ALL wallitems with lots of warnings indicate wallitem is not on the wall BUT I already defined the wall correctly. This problem only apply to my created levels, will not apply to existing levels BEFORE I create new levels.

Save my dungeon and reload my dungeon will properly "update" layout validation and fixed the problem.

I am quickly learned how to edit/modify existing dungeon (clone the file so I don't accidentally edit original files). I have tested my customized dungeon and it worked flawless.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Fixed for V0.44