[Not a bug] Difference between Numenstaff in RTC vs. DM2

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Walter Mitty
Novice

[Not a bug] Difference between Numenstaff in RTC vs. DM2

Post by Walter Mitty »

This isn't a bug, just something I remembered from playing the original game. The Numenstaff fired a burst of three fireballs when you used it instead of a single fireball. It's not a huge issue, just something I noticed.
plenty2
Neophyte

Post by plenty2 »

Im shure there was a sound of 3 fireballs hitting a wall, but I was under impression that there where 4 fireballs per shot. I might be wrong though, I didnt spend as much time with DM2 as with DM...
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

There were only three fireballs streamed at a time I played it quite a bit alongside RTC when it was first released :)

Glad you got some form of account, sorry for accidentally deleting your first one! :(
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Yeah, the Numenstaff fires three Um Fireballs, which of course, combined (ie all hitting the same thing) have the strength of a Mon Fireball.