[Not a bug] monsters move out of there areas

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
marc110
Novice

[Not a bug] monsters move out of there areas

Post by marc110 »

hi there frist off all im pleased to say this RTC is the best i loved the new dm2 nice verson which works on xp :lol: :lol: and i love all other one you have made

as ive played them all when they was out i sore on dm2 all of the monster keep movein from there area as this does not happen on real dm2

E.G i keep seein the toranado inside the caslte killin me and the big dinos all over this is a real pain becasue they should not be there lol

and one other thing the dino monster does not feel like its has eth hitpoint

its look and feel really good other then them two bug the game is great :lol:

keep up good work
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Hi, I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

There are a few minor differences between DMII for RTC and the original version; this being one of them. In the RTC version, monsters will remain in their areas until you enter them. After that point, they are free to hunt you down wherever you go!

Seems only fair to me; they leave you alone minding their own business until some nasty adventurers come and disturb their peace. I'd be annoyed :wink:
marc110
Novice

Post by marc110 »

ok thanks for reply i will have to get used to this thanks