[Not a bug] Extra cost of attack method

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Tonari
Craftsman

[Not a bug] Extra cost of attack method

Post by Tonari »

I write again because it has not been solved yet though I wrote this problem before.

When attack method of item executes ACTION_OBJECT_ACTIVATE, and two or more relay and action are moved, an extra cost is generated.
When two action is moved by attack method, twice waiting time are generated. And, stamina, the charge, and mana decrease by the twice.
Moreover, the charge and mana decrease extra when not only action but also relay is moved.

For instance,

Code: Select all

Action : ACTION_OBJECT_ACTIVATE
Object 1 : RELAY_TEST
Time : 10
Energy : 5
Charges : 1
Mana : 1
RELAY_TEST moves two action. 
When item with such attack method is actually used, 20 generation of waiting time. And, two decreases of stamina and three decreases of the charge and mana.

These are not the movements for which I hope.
Can this be corrected?
Please forgive poor English.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Hi, this is the correct behaviour.

If you perform 2 actions, then of course there will be 2 lots of stats changed!

If you only want one, then simply create another attack method which is identical to the first in every respect other than the stats changes (which you can set to 0) and use that for the second one - that way you'll get the behaviour you want.
Tonari
Craftsman

Post by Tonari »

I understood it was not a bug.
George Gilbert wrote:If you only want one, then simply create another attack method which is identical to the first in every respect other than the stats changes (which you can set to 0) and use that for the second one - that way you'll get the behaviour you want.
However, I do not understand this well.
I think that you say, "Move another attack method with attack method without the cost".
However, I do not know the method of moving another attack method with one attack method.
Could you teach this in detail?
Please forgive poor English.