[Not a bug] Party and minions place in DM2

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
LordXYP
Apprentice

[Not a bug] Party and minions place in DM2

Post by LordXYP »

In true DM2, you can be on the same place than a minion. But in RTC, you can't : minion in RTC is like a monster and it is not possible party to be on the same place.
Last edited by LordXYP on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Bloody heck GG is working quickly tonight!

Unless, XYP, did you put the [fixed for 0.45] in the subjects of your posts?
LordXYP
Apprentice

Post by LordXYP »

beowuuf wrote:Bloody heck GG is working quickly tonight!

Unless, XYP, did you put the [fixed for 0.45] in the subjects of your posts?
Euh i've not anderstood ...
HAve-I made a mistake ?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

George uses the [not a bug] or [Fixed for 0.45] additions to subject lines to indicate if he has dealt with things - I just wanted to make sure you hadn't wrote this in the subject, in which case your bug might get overlooked

I assume it is George anyway
LordXYP
Apprentice

Post by LordXYP »

beowuuf wrote:George uses the [not a bug] or [Fixed for 0.45] additions to subject lines to indicate if he has dealt with things - I just wanted to make sure you hadn't wrote this in the subject, in which case your bug might get overlooked

Ok sorry yes it's me. Ok anderstood i correct this
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Although this is different from the original game, it's entirely intentional (and so not a bug).

RTC is based on the DM / CSB engine and the DM-II dungeon was shoe-horned into it (mostly to show how flexible it is). Some of the things that are very DM-II specific (such as monsters being able to share the same tile as the party, and the double-step) are therefore deliberately not present in RTC.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

LordXYP wrote:
beowuuf wrote:George uses the [not a bug] or [Fixed for 0.45] additions to subject lines to indicate if he has dealt with things - I just wanted to make sure you hadn't wrote this in the subject, in which case your bug might get overlooked

Ok sorry yes it's me. Ok anderstood i correct this
No worries!

As beowuuf mentioned, I use the prefixes to help me sort through all the bugs and quickly spot which ones I havn't looked at yet; nothing more scientific than that!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I was realising yesterday it might be an idea to may a sticky of 'not a bug' issues so that people won't report things that have already been reported, or know that it's a debate not an oversight