TFoC : When a monster creates a new monster...

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
LordXYP
Apprentice

TFoC : When a monster creates a new monster...

Post by LordXYP »

In my new dungeon (True Face of Chaos) I'm using the Action_create_new_on_floor to give some monsters capacity to spawn minions-monsters like screamers or rats pain, or others

In the same way i'm using the same function to give player capacity to create minions-monster like screamers or skeletons on floor to assist party (minions-healer, army of skeletons etc...)

But,

When party create minions monster the monster is created on other tile than the tile party is. Right. No problem here.

But when a monster creates a new monster, his minion-monster is created on the same tile he is. Problem : after 1 minute, we have a lot of minions-monster in the same tile, like 10 minions monster in the same tile !

Is it possible to give action_create_on_floor the capacity to create a monster in another tile than the spawner is ?

Thanks a lot.