[Done for V0.45] shooters: select left or right firing port

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Kain
Apprentice

[Done for V0.45] shooters: select left or right firing port

Post by Kain »

ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

That has to be the shortest post in the forum, Kain.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Done for V0.45
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

it could have been the shortest suggestion thread if ian (and now, i) hadn't made these remarks ! ;)
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

It was a quality post, Linflas. GG simply lept at it, sat down and hacked away hours on end and it got included in the engine 48 hours later. Others have tried to get their suggesions included with diagrams, use case studies, graphic descriptions, emotional begging, but this.... Dot. Just worked.
Genious
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

This so reminds me of a joke my friend and I ran with during a rainy trip in London - we noticed the Eat. chain of resteraunts, and recognised that it was just a cunning persuasive name, but that the dot was crucial. It was like some form of Jedi mind trick think having the dot afterwards.

Eat *dot*
- Ooh, I'm hungry

We figured the one next door to it, Giraffe had totally lost the plot, but could have saved himself if he had managed to include the dor for Giraffe.

It may be noted that famous auditing firm Deloitte & Touche have already realised the awesome power of both green and the dot and become simply Deliotte. - no one knows what the hell they have to do, but they know they have to do it.

I really should be out of here by now
Kain
Apprentice

Post by Kain »

Stop, you guys are making me crack up!