[Fixed for V0.46] DM-II Magic Merchant

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Smiley
Neophyte

[Fixed for V0.46] DM-II Magic Merchant

Post by Smiley »

I am using RTC V0.45 to play Dungeon Master II (DM2). It worked great until now and made a lot of fun so far.

My problem is this: After having finished the ground area, I entered the dungeon Skullkeep and proceeded to the teleporter in the hidden corner of the fireball generator level. I think that should be level 5. From there I returned back to the ground area with the Techshield to do some more shopping. The merchants do still work (as far as I have tested) - unless the one offering magic items near the red fountains. There is no merchant to see and no item to select anymore. Before I opened the Skullkeep gate and visited the dungeon, he used to work just fine and I bought some items. Without this fellow I cannot equip my party with new minions anymore. He has some unique items in the ground area what makes him sort of special and important.

I am not sure. Is this a bug or a feature? If required, I can provide a savegame.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Fixed for V0.46