Dungeon Master clone in VR

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Wlko
Neophyte

Dungeon Master clone in VR

Post by Wlko »

Hello all,

I own HTC Vive for a while, and I currently played Dreadhalls (http://www.dreadhalls.com) which is horror dungeon crawler. It reminds me Dungeon Master...
Is there anyone who owns Vive (or Rift) and is willing to create remake of Dungeon Master with me? (At least the first 1-2 levels as proof of concept?) I have no c++ programming skills, but I can help with other stuff (level editing etc)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Dungeon Master clone in VR

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi there, and welcome. You have bold ambitions. It's not sometihng I can help with, but others here might be interested. Good luck.

Also, if you're wondering where your duplicate post went, it was deleted as a duplicate -- posts for new joiners have to be approved, which is why you didn't see your first one immediately. Cheers :)
Wlko
Neophyte

Re: Dungeon Master clone in VR

Post by Wlko »

Gambit37 wrote:Hi there, and welcome.)
Thanks, this is my new nick, as I have no access to old one, should be Wlcina :D