Some old assets for RTC/DSB dungeons

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Some old assets for RTC/DSB dungeons

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi everyone, I'm just popping in briefly to give you all a little present.

Here's a ZIP file containing a bunch of stuff I was working on for an unfinished DSB adventure a few years ago. It's mostly graphics, and is mostly in PhotoShop format, so I don't know how much use it is to anyone. But feel free to pick it all apart and use anything from it in your own DSB or RTC dungeons.

There's also a working introduction to the DSB adventure, that showed an animated title screen and a completely new style champion selector. To see that, just run the DSB.exe in the _dsb folder. You can investigate the subfolders to find the Lua code for how it was built.

The ZIP file will remain online until 1st January 2018, so get it while you can. It's around 770MB in size. Keep it for your own amusement if you like, but PLEASE DON'T HOST IT ANYWHERE ELSE.

Have fun! :) 8)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzl9mg4p6xryd ... s.zip?dl=0

NOTE: I offer absolutely no support for how to use any of these resources, and I won't answer any questions about that. Also, there's plenty of copyrighted content in here, and while I give this all away to the community, it's up to you to decide if you use the resources in anything you put out onto the internet -- I'm not responsible for any copyright claims that may be made against you :P
Saumun
High Lord

Re: Some old assets for RTC/DSB dungeons

Post by Saumun »

Good to see you drop in Gambit.
I’ll definitely be having a look at it.
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Re: Some old assets for RTC/DSB dungeons

Post by Sophia »

But are you responsible if I make a copyright claim against you for distributing DSB.exe without my consent :mrgreen: