RE: RTC UPDATE EMAILS if you want to respond to them...

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

RE: RTC UPDATE EMAILS if you want to respond to them...

Post by cowsmanaut »

Please be informed that the emails sent out by George via the forum mass email system get a return address to my email not Georges. If you would like to send thanks of questions regarding RTC updates please use the email option or PM option provided in his user account on this board. It's easy to use and it will go to him instead of me.

My email is provided as a return address because anyone who finds they are getting abusive emails form the board can contact me quickly.

Cheers
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I've never received a mass-e-mail message from anyone on here... Is that 'cause none have been sent in the three-and-a-half years I've been here or 'cause it's not working properly or something?
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Dunno, I always get the update e-mail. Maybe it is frm the old RTC ezboard days, I forget!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

is your email address correct in your user account? Because I get about 100 "Can not send this email" also from people putting bogus emails in their accounts. To which I say.. if you don't want your email in there.. don't put it in there. Just don't put a fake one :P Because it fills my mail box!
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Can you please forward the (relevant) emails to me and I'll reply!
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

It is my e-mail addy there, spelt correctly and everything...I've just never had a mass e-mail or whatever...unless it went in my junk mail folder and I didn't notice or something - I didn't used to check it that often though now I tend to look every couple of days in case something non-junk has been auto-put in there.
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

If it's a hotmail address, it's usally filtered straight to junk. Make sure you search for it and set it as 'not junk'.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Well if I get a mass-sent e-mail from here, I'll set it as "Not Junk", but in the past weeks that I've been checking junk mail for accidental-junk messages, I haven't seen anything that looks like it's from here. I don't think I've missed much in not receiving messages anyway ;).
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

By the way, with the recent upgrade, the return address for everything forum related now goes to me, so you won't have to worry about junk filling your inbox now Cows.