George Gilbert?

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
danielcg
Apprentice

George Gilbert?

Post by danielcg »

I checked RTC General forum regularly and noticed that George Gilbert did not reply to anyone for more than estimated 5 months. I think George Gilbert is "inactive" or busy with another things.

I don't have any urgent messages and do not have any messages for him but I want to know what George Gilbert is doing with RTC forums.

Thanks!

:wink:
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I'll move this to the RTC general forum later, since if he is busy then he is more likely to check only the RTC forums rather than the news forum
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, last we spoke with him, he's still doing things with RTC.. despite lack of reply, I'm quite certain he's lurking. It's been just under a month since I last spoke with him as well.. so I'm quite certain he's still active ;)
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Well, he was at the DM anniversary meeting in London, some weeks ago, and he did send me a reply to an RTC-DM2 issue I emailed him, so while he might be busy with real life, he is still around.

Since there are already several issues closed for quite a while with "Fixed for V0.46" I hope that he will at some point release it, I'm quite curious about a couple of fixes announced.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
danielcg
Apprentice

Post by danielcg »

Thank you so much for the administrator/moderators replied to me regarding to George Gilbert. I am very happy to hear about this!

:D
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Yes, I'm here - lurking.

I've been a bit busy in real life, but I'm still regularly checking the forums and hopefully will find some time to make a few more fixes and then release V0.46 soon.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Good to see that you are still around George! I was actually becoming very worried about you.
arturus
Novice

Post by arturus »

Glad to see you're around....I was thinking that Lord Chaos had trapped you in a flux cage!
chiefy
Big chief

Re: George Gilbert?

Post by chiefy »

no way!! that would be seriously bad, actually I never did manage the old flux cage maneouvre, got close though!! I can remember querying George 10 years ago after someone else on here stated that my chiefy dungeon was so full of errors they wouldn't play it, I remember querying George with that saying "George your compiler does the job so there ARE NO ERRORS"

George was as flumoxxed as me over that I do remember!! :mrgreen:
from your old mate
c h i e f y
global chiefy to yer old seadog maties