Simple Request:What tool?

Use this forum to discuss dungeon editors and other tools, like DMute (by George Gilbert, also working for RTC dungeons), DM Builder (by Sphenx), and ADGE by `rain. Includes DM editing tips and tricks.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Simple Request:What tool?

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

I have a simple request(Well, I think it's simple) Could you please try to put the tool(s)that you are talking about in your subject in this forum? It makes it much easier because sometimes I don't know what's going on because it's the wrong tool that I'm reading about.
Thank you.
I'm a boy, unlike my avatar.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

This is a good idea. There will still be confusion, especially for old posts that were actually taken form the Dmute forum and put here. But new posts - yes, please make it clear what tool : ) I'll try to amend old posts as they appear I think...

Note that especially with DMute/ DMbuild whilst the hex stuff and explainations aren't useful in themselves, they will probably highlight what is going on and being graphically represented in DMbuild...
Similarly it might highlight how to do certain things in CBuild if you can alter the terminology
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

yep

Return to “Editors and Tools (DMute, DM Builder, ADGE, etc.)”