Desktop as Dungeon?

Use this forum to discuss dungeon editors and other tools, like DMute (by George Gilbert, also working for RTC dungeons), DM Builder (by Sphenx), and ADGE by `rain. Includes DM editing tips and tricks.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Desktop as Dungeon?

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

I was wondering if there was a way to use a dungeon as my desktop. I know I'd have to update it everytime i update my desktop. A bit more explaining of this: I go to a certain part of the dungeon (behind a door or something) that has a text message saying My Computer or something infront of it, and I get to My Computer.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

No, not with any of the existing game engines.

You'd have to program a tool yourself. Or ask someone to add functionality to their engine (CSBWin, RTC, etc) to run external programs from an actuator.

Why would you want to anyway? Windows is clunky enough as it is without making everything so much harder for yourself. I suspect even if you had a tool to do this, you'd get sick of it after a very short time.
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

I'm already making my computer hard for me. I just thought it would be something interesting to add to my DM theme on my computer.
Thanks anyway.

Return to “Editors and Tools (DMute, DM Builder, ADGE, etc.)”