Problem with ADGE 0.4.0.5

Use this forum to discuss dungeon editors and other tools, like DMute (by George Gilbert, also working for RTC dungeons), DM Builder (by Sphenx), and ADGE by `rain. Includes DM editing tips and tricks.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Problem with ADGE 0.4.0.5

Post by PaulH »

When I import a monster graphic of new size, and autocalculate, it doesn't do anything or reverts to the old size if I have manually changed it to fit.

If I manually change the dimensions to fit the new graphic type in the monster editor, it does not alter its size in the main roster and shows a corrupted image.

Basically I cannot alter the graphic sizes!
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

it works, but you have to import the graphic, save and close, then reopen to see the update
rain`
Artisan

Post by rain` »

Also note, there are only THREE sizes for monster graphics, and FOUR monster graphics. I forget which two share the same information but I think it is Front/attack or Front/back.

Anotherwords, Two of the graphics have to have exactly the same size. If you try and make them different sizes, they will appear corrupted. I think I saved the graphics in the correct format for future versions of CSBWin in case Paul Stevens modified the alternative monster graphic format to allow for more than 4 images etc, it just thinks the image is of a different size than it actually is.

Hope this helps :P
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Yes, front and back have to be the same size.

Return to “Editors and Tools (DMute, DM Builder, ADGE, etc.)”