Kentaro`s custom wall set tool

Use this forum to discuss dungeon editors and other tools, like DMute (by George Gilbert, also working for RTC dungeons), DM Builder (by Sphenx), and ADGE by `rain. Includes DM editing tips and tricks.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Adamo
Italodance spammer

Kentaro`s custom wall set tool

Post by Adamo »

I noticed that Kentaro is working at
http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/danmas ... allSet.htm
project. How advanced is that already? Could I use it for CSBwin or only for DM2? (DM/CSB and DM2 wallsets has different wallsets structure - DM2 ones are more complicated[*]).
Please Kentaro, even if the project is not finished yet, could you release an unfinished version of this tool? I bet it would be usefull somehow.

[*]- four distance lenght steps are showed, instead of three in DM/CSB
kentaro-k.21
Artisan

Post by kentaro-k.21 »

ahh sorry for too late reply. :oops:
project. How advanced is that already? Could I use it for CSBwin or only for DM2? (DM/CSB and DM2 wallsets has different wallsets structure - DM2 ones are more complicated[*]).
hmm it works for nothing in current progress...
i had plan to equip an exporter for CSBwin custom graphics engine. but it is not implemented.

the DM2 wallset in that screenshot is done by that tool in hand work. i forgot how did i work. the pictures are surely taken from extractor thing. about adjusting wall position, i might use screenshots captured by DM2 dosbox. that tool may equip a feature to display the screen shot as an underlay image (sorry i forgot), so i could adjust each wall's position correctly in pixel unit.
Please Kentaro, even if the project is not finished yet, could you release an unfinished version of this tool? I bet it would be usefull somehow.
ok, i'll publish current working version in near future for fyi.

Return to “Editors and Tools (DMute, DM Builder, ADGE, etc.)”