NASA comes forth with new science on Climate Change

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

NASA comes forth with new science on Climate Change

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

I am worried that some might find this science offensive, so if it is I apologize now for it, but it's world news and it reflects one of the topics that I might add, had the most views and opinion remarks. So here goes...

NASA discovers mantle plume almost as hot as Yellowstone that's melting Antarctica from below: Title

A mantle plume producing almost as much heat as Yellowstone supervolcano appears to be melting part of West Antarctica from beneath. Researchers at NASA have discovered a huge upwelling of hot rock under Marie Byrd Land, which lies between the Ross Ice Shelf and the Ross Sea, is creating vast lakes and rivers under the ice sheet. The presence of a huge mantle plume could explain why the region is so unstable today, and...

more reading... https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/fb403c06-5 ... plume.html

Yes, there is more going on than science has explained, and there is yet much more in the future. We all want a green planet, do your part, try not to pollute.
keep your gor coin handy
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Re: NASA comes forth with new science on Climate Change

Post by Sophia »

Chaos-Shaman wrote:some might find this science offensive
I don't think it's the science itself that people might find offensive, but rather a blatant misuse of scientific data to attempt to come to a conclusion that isn't really supported by the data.