The DM & CSB Encyclopaedia: Web site updated!

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

The DM & CSB Encyclopaedia: Web site updated!

Post by ChristopheF »

I have updated my web site. Come and check the new content!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Wow, loads of new stuff in there -- you really are getting a most complete site.

As I said before, I do have some of the things you request in your Contributions page. But I still don't have a scanner, so it's not possible to get it to you yet. There's also the element that I want to try and keep some stuff as 'exclusive' for my site, but the longer I leave it the less chance I have of this. Oh well!

I will email you regarding the Japanese version of Theron's Quest as we didn't come to a conclusion about that yet. BTW, the note you added to the Magic Engine config of CD drives is wrong -- drive numbering starts at 0, so you need to subtract one from whatever drive you want to use.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Thank you. I fixed my drive numbering mistake.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Seconded, impressive amounts of new stuff! : )
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Just one comment about your RTC section. It still seperates the two websites by my old handle and my new handle. Reffers to "Drakes page" for my Chaos.zpc.cz site which I've not touched in ages but probably should... and this site as "cowsmanaut's Forums" which is the newer of endeavors.

Perhaps to clear up any possible confusion about the old graphics set and website you could change it to both hold the name "cowsmanaut" since I no longer go by "drake"

moo
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

You're right.
No more "Drake" on my site. I replaced the two occurences on the Clones page and on the Links page by "Cowsmanaut".