Humour section...

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
FallenSeraphin
Adept

Humour section...

Post by FallenSeraphin »

I think there should be a specific area concerning dungeon humour in these forums. There's a lot of answers to games and such that has humouros replyies and i would like to see them all if possible (probably isn't). Also all kinds of jokes and "rules" such i posted. Hope to hear from you soon
" Never Fear Death, Embrace It As You Embrace Darkness... "
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I see you've been busy since you recently joined! Good to have new members along!

I don't think we'll create a separate humour forum; there are already too many forums here as it is. What you see was thrashed out between the regulars some time ago, and the current forums suffice for our needs: too many forums just gets confusing. Humourous stuff fits very well in either the News or Creative areas. Unless anyone has any great objection, I'd prefer to keep things as they are.
FallenSeraphin
Adept

Post by FallenSeraphin »

I really loved this kind of foruns, benn looking for them for some time... we Dm's have to stick up for each other, right ? anyways, too bad for the humour section, i would have thought it would look real good in here. Thanks anyway for the answer :)