The DM & CSB Encyclopaedia: Web site updated!

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

The DM & CSB Encyclopaedia: Web site updated!

Post by ChristopheF »

For the 5th anniversary of my web site, I have made a little update. Check the news!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I was just thinking the other day it must be coming up to a DMweb Birthday... Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear DMWeb, Happy Birthday To You! Five years man. Wow! Where *does* the time go???
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Back of the couch along with Chaos

Happy Birthday!
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

Happy Birthday!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Indeed.. Happy birthday Encyclopedia..

Interesting.. I don't really remember when this board came online.. or when my first DM website went up.. (good lord.. remember that one? that was when I was still working on DMJava) and my Chaos site.. when did that go up???

I'm so horrible with dates... and names.... and streets names and directions.. erm.. yeah. I forgot my own B-day one year.. :P

ok.. rambling.. :P

moo
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

*psst, who is this guy again?*

yeha, i forget when you had the first asite and forum...could always check the date of the first post

i feel it would be scary to find out how long it's been going, actually!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well my first site was up before DMJava was released because I was working on Graphics for it.. The intro and some credit screen stuff as well as interface stuff .. bla bla bla.. so that was a while ago..

I found almost everything through the unnofficial dunegeon master forum that has been long since dead. Then through the encyclopedia kept in touch with what was going on when we all found out that was going away.. .. must have been around 1999 or 2000 then I had my first site.. hmmm..

can't imagine how I would be wasting my time without this community. :)

moo