Scary celebrity plastic surgery -- why?

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Scary celebrity plastic surgery -- why?

Post by Gambit37 »

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/

Not quite sure how I came to this site, but it has that strange capability of making you want to look 'just that bit more' through sheer morbid fascination. Ghastly stuff.
Last edited by Gambit37 on Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sucinum
Pal Master

Post by sucinum »

either well visited or very slow server.... don't want to see it anyways.
Florent
Um Master

Post by Florent »

It's not that bad. It's rather sad really.... If you know Michael Jackson you've almost seen it all :wink:
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I originally posted a different subject line saying "The scariest and saddest website ever" but thought some people might have got the wrong idea, like it was some kind of obituary site or something... I agree, it's very sad. The psychology of the criminally vain and their quest for physical perfection never ceases to amaze me. While I understand that some of the underlying reasons may include the need to be noticed, adored or whatever, the lengths that some have gone to simply beggars belief.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

It's especially sad how many younger women feel the need to 'enhance' themselves, and older women feel the need to alter the effects of aging. In either case there was never anything wrong, and the results tend to go in the opposite direction as they intended anyway!
DaveTheMiller
Apprentice

Post by DaveTheMiller »

Speaking of which have you seen Stallone's mother in Celebrity Big Brother (UK readers will know what I mean). My god she looks like Joyce Wildensteins battered sister!
As for girls enhancing themselves, I look at it like this, when they die and are cremated the family will be left to spread the ashed and the two blobs of silicone, or if they go for a burial in a year you'll have a skeleton and two blobs of silicone.