Dungeon Master has destroyed my mind or something

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Selie
Expert

Dungeon Master has destroyed my mind or something

Post by Selie »

So, I'm at dance class this morning, and the teacher tells us to split into groups of four to work on mini-routines so we can learn our new moves better. Then we are to perform our mini-routine in front of the rest of the class.

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.

Do you know what a block of four people standing like this makes me think of?
person person
person person

hint: I am on this forum.

Yes, that's right. The monster-block setup in Dungeon Master.

A TROOP OF MUMMIES SASHAYING ACROSS THE FLOOR.

Didn't Christophe have an animated picture of mummies doing "mummy wave" in a line? Or was that some other site? I dont' remember, it was a while ago. When I was a senior in high school, I'd surf the internet during my design class and I tended to spend hours pouring over the DM Encyclopedia because it was cool.

Anyway, yeah. Do I win for today?
I haunt this forum briefly every four years or so, then disappear until adventure calls again...

Seriously, if you want to keep up with me, these days I'm pretty active as Lauren the Flute (video game music!) online. I ♥ you all!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

lol, yes you do, though the award may be presented on the end of a long pole : )