Awesome pictures of the Iceland Volcano

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Awesome pictures of the Iceland Volcano

Post by Gambit37 »

Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Re: Awesome pictures of the Iceland Volcano

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

http://www.time.com/time/health/article ... 94,00.html

read what chaos said a month ago, not like they were not told, shhhhh. gots to be careful playing with shamans

Chaos
Chaos
View detailsVisit me on...
Yahoo!
it's amazing how people will easily jump on the fear wagon, how people make things bigger than what they are. forget the damn weather fluctuations, stop polluting period ,stop fighting in wars with selfish fearfull purposes, hey, get real, don't use plastics. if there is any ignorance, it comes from fear itself. those who think they know mother earth so well as to be able to predict outcomes has something coming. when mother earth is ready, it won't matter what you do. one mountain blowing its top off will put more co2 and ash in the atmosphere than we ever will, it can change the climate for years, so when a few decide to do their thing, there is no running or hiding, i suggest not to watch the news, it's broken, hahahahaha

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/health/article ... z0m12o1xLE
keep your gor coin handy
dayday2008
Journeyman

Post by dayday2008 »

:o AWSOME! cheers Gambit! volcanoes are cool but i hate dust, it gets right up my nose :(

Well put Chaos Shaman, if Earth says its ok to put CO2 in the atmosphere then theres no need for us to worry. She can take care of herself.
We just need to look after our own personal living areas.
Revolutionary Greetings!
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

we're bad, but we're nothing compared to her... we are at her mercy.
keep your gor coin handy