Problem Starting the Game...

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gavindale Marchovia
Novice

Problem Starting the Game...

Post by Gavindale Marchovia »

I downloaded Dungeon Master 2 from online the other day, but when I try to start/load it, I get error screens. Can anyone tell me which file I am supposed to open to make this game work? I thought I tried every bootable file, but I could be wrong. Can someone help me here?
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: Problem Starting the Game...

Post by Ameena »

Hey there, welcome to the forum :). Can you give us a bit more info as to which version of DM2 you downloaded/where you downloaded it from? I think there's a few different versions out there and you haven't mentioned what you've got.

I don't know how to check what version of Dungeon Master 2 I have on my computer. Can you please tell me where to find out what version I have? I don't recall which website I went to for downloading Dungeon Master 2. I can do some research on that if need be. Sorry bout that :(
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

DM2 is a DOS game and requires DosBox to run in Windows. Check this post for help:

http://dungeon-master.com/forum/viewtop ... 29&t=25384
Gavindale Marchovia
Novice

I took a look a the link you sent, but am still at a loss of how to fix my problem. I have tried opening all the apparent files, but I am still at square one with loading Dungeon Master.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”