Cletus & Equus VS Aliai & Jarod

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Merudo
Novice

Cletus & Equus VS Aliai & Jarod

Post by Merudo »

I studied what the favorite champions are and I found out some consensus, but also some disagreement.

First, it seems everyone agree Bane Blade Cleaver is the best champion. With very high strength (50) and stamina (80), excellent dexterity (58), great vitality (49) and reasonable wisdom (39), Bane is probably the best fighter as well as the fighter with the best spellcasting abilities. He also has the highest stats total.

Saros & Seri have some fans, but I can't figure out why. Both have inferior stats compared to Aliai & Jarod. The only time Saros & Seri have any advantage is very early on, when Seri high MP (32) makes a difference, and their spellcasting equipment (especially the Cloak Of Night) are quite helpful.

Equus & Cletus have a large following. These heroes have high strength and high vitality, but little else going for them. Meanwhile Aliai & Jarod have less strength but much better dexterity, and less vitality but better wisdom. These two also have higher stat totals.

As such, the big question is whether the brute strength of Equus & Cletus is preferable to Aliai & Jarod's much better dexterity, and the loss of wisdom is less important than high vitality.

What do you guys think?

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”