curse of dragor

Got a favourite DM type game? Enjoy Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive? Discuss these and more here!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
elecdrum
Neophyte

curse of dragor

Post by elecdrum »

Has anyone out there played this game ?
It runs on the Mac and was made in about 1995. It seems very like dungeon master however I am stuck in the first part of the dungeon, can't seem to get past the locked doors or find a key.
Help appreciated.
oh_brother
Son of Heaven

Re: curse of dragor

Post by oh_brother »

Sorry, never heard of it. I looked on Google (as I am sure you have too) and very little mention of it out there, nothing like a walkthrough. But the occasional reference to it I found people seemed to say the puzzles were very tough!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Me neither I'm afraid, but welcome to the forums!
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

I have a mac, will try to find it and if it is free for download I might go and install it and see how it is, maybe being eventually able to help you..
well, it´s not free.
But there is a patch on dlh.net(there are all kinds of cheats on that site and walkthroughs

http://dlh.net/cgi-bin/patdl.cgi?lang=e ... ch.sea.hqx

make a backup before applying and there is no description whatsoever, so maybe it corrects some balancing issues ?
elecdrum
Neophyte

Post by elecdrum »

Thanks for that,
I'll try the patch tonight. Incidentally the game is a legal download from mac garden.
According to macgarden it should run on the PC using Basillisk II but I could not get it to run in this way.
Had to drag out the old IMAC.