Legacy, Quest, Undercroft

Got a favourite DM type game? Enjoy Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive? Discuss these and more here!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Legacy, Quest, Undercroft

Post by Zed5Duke »

Legacy (Redshift)

Quest (Redshift)

Undercroft (Rake in grass)

Strange i thought that is another Redshift game because its so similar. This one is from somebody else, and it seem like its free. Read more: HERE

Am looking for PC windows versions of these games, or way to emulate pocket pc, iphone
Last edited by Zed5Duke on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Legacy, Quest, Undercroft

Post by Gambit37 »

Yes, I've been aware of all these for some time. I've not played any of them though. Are they any good?

We've been talking about Undercroft here: http://dungeon-master.com/forum/viewtop ... 51&t=28371
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Post by Zed5Duke »

I played Legacy and Quest pc windows demo and they are worth play, addictive.

Must find way to play Undercroft, dont known if exist pc windows version, maybe can be emulated somehow, in this review person compare playing it on pc desktop and pocket pc, so it must be some way.

EDIT

Ok as i known all of them exist in pc windows demo versions, but probably full was not relaset on pc, in oficial page undercroft is not available in that version.

I found that in Embedded Visual Studio or Visual Studio .NET. is emulator of pocket pc (dont tryed it yet)
RAF68
Lo Master

Post by RAF68 »

THX ZED