Cardhalia

Got a favourite DM type game? Enjoy Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive? Discuss these and more here!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Cardhalia

Post by Zed5Duke »

Its full version freeware, made in Slovakia, available Eng version. It looks very interesting like classic first person Dungeon games. They also work on second part which looks awesome, not sure if project is hold or just going slowly. Am just discovered that game by chance so can't tell very much about gameplay but it is promising.

Official site: http://www.say-realm.com/c1/index.html
(use google translator)

It may occur problem on Win7 64 "Loading DLL error" (as I have) to solve that right click game icon > properties > "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and Select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) To me that works.

kanda
Apprentice

Re: Cardhalia

Post by kanda »

I have just give a try to the game, works fine on my MS Vista pc. Art & atmosphere are interesting (at least for me). I would see it as a mix of Ishar on computers and old style RPG like Lord of the Rings on Super famicom console ! :)
Dungeon Kingdom developer !
http://www.dungeon-kingdom.com
Seriously Unserious
Master Superior

Post by Seriously Unserious »

This game definitely looks interesting. Unfortunately I'm getting a rather long list of such games ATM and won't have the time to play all of them. I'll have to be making some tough choices I guess.

@Z5D: I just realized I haven't seen you posting here as much as you used to lately, it's great to see you back, as you were one of the most prolific dungeon creators a few years ago, and I've played some of your RTC dungeons and found them fun and challenging. I hope you'll be making more of them again sometime.
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Post by Zed5Duke »

I have new dungeon under construction on DSB unless that editor ESB is like under construction too LOL so progress don't go smooth and am hold project

Cardhalia is definitely worth recommend, am completed first dungeon under town and its pretty addictive, enjoyable
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

looks great to me, but like SU, time is of the essence, I can't catch up to the current dungeons that I so want to play.
I love the look of this one, it's a cross up for sure. hey ZD5, I am happy to hear you have more dungeons on the way. I am sure you'll make good with DSB. keep going at it man, everyone loves your work.
keep your gor coin handy