[Greenlight] The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians

Got a favourite DM type game? Enjoy Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive? Discuss these and more here!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Re: [Greenlight] The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

LOL, It is easy to misread a statement when it comes from many angles. Perhaps that is what has been hanging over developers, too worried that their efforts have been robbed. I agree, a thank you or an inspiration comment works wonders. Regardless, a house is a house, a wall is a wall, see past it and wonders can unfold. Take out the profit and people join better in efforts of creation. We learn it as children and it stays with us.
Manutoo, in time I'd like to help you with the art of wall making, I'll do it for fun. I need to practice on the 3D programs anyway, and will be happy to design stuff. A year or two away from that though, still catching up to other fun learning projects. The time will come when we all can share and say thanks to each other. There is so much talent here that just hasn't cohesively joined, reigned in could produce magic.
keep your gor coin handy
manutoo
Novice

Post by manutoo »

The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians has just been released on Steam :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/409450 !

Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Congrats on the full Steam release! You must be very thrilled and excited! The game does look very cool and I like some of the features that I've not seen in other crawlers, even little details like creatures are able to walk up and down stairs and I can see them. And those knights who attacked and gradually lost their armour. And full free mouse look. And lots of other nice things. I'm not sure about the really busy UI, but I'm intrigued enough to check it out. Well done :-)
manutoo
Novice

Post by manutoo »

Gambit37,
thanks ! :)

But there's no loss of armor though... :shock:
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hm, I watched the trailer on my phone and it looked like those knights attacked and one of them lost his metal armour. I'll have to watch it again now :)
manutoo
Novice

Post by manutoo »

Version v1.0b has just been released !
It features the Treasure Hunt : it's a chained series of riddles, more or less easy, designed mostly to test your memory and your observation skill.
I hope you'll enjoy it !

And to celebrate that, the game is 25% off on Steam for the week => http://store.steampowered.com/app/409450 !
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

Great, will get around to checking this one out as well.

Thanks manutoo.
keep your gor coin handy