AndyBoy's RTC Editor: How's it coming along?

Use this forum to discuss additional RTC utilities (other dungeon editors, graphics generators etc).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
copperman
Um Master

AndyBoy's RTC Editor: How's it coming along?

Post by copperman »

Any news on RTCed progress ? I kinda forgot to continue with my tiles.
Don't be scene or herd!
andyboy_uk
On Master

Post by andyboy_uk »

HI there,

Im still checking in here every day (at work admittedly) and the editor has not been dropped, more paused, I might get some time on it on Thursday however life has been really hectic for the last few months and I dont expect it will be getting much easier. I plan to take some holiday from work pretty soon and I will almost certainly pick up the project in there somewhere.

I do have another small issue in that the GUI library I was using is no longer free to use, I will have to have a chat with the author.

I cant remember who designed the big high detail tiles but they are the ones im using at the moment, but the tiles will be pickable anyway.

I have to go through some of the old threads here to get the object list out again and decide how some of the dungeon features are going to be done.

Not forgotton, dont worry, and I have a few ideas for a dungeon to keep you all busy with to test the editors capabilities. :twisted:
Regards,

Andy
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

yeah, I've worked a bit more on the graphics for it. Without net access though.. (sigh)

moo
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

Any of them available for public viewing? ;)

Regards, PitD