RTCED SUGGESTION: Packages and autosuggest

Use this forum to discuss additional RTC utilities (other dungeon editors, graphics generators etc).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

RTCED SUGGESTION: Packages and autosuggest

Post by beowuuf »

I like the autosuggest feature, now that many functions in RTC have been seperated into various parts (like doors)
Would it be possible to have the autosuggest instead be formatted to be in tick box form, and have all options for the certain packages?

For now, such as doors (would you like button, doorframe) and teleporters/triggers (would you like decoration)?

And then, coudl the autosuggest be able to be toggled on/off?
andyboy_uk
On Master

Post by andyboy_uk »

This has been requested and is on the drawing board, it wont be the next release though. Cowsmanaut suggested something similar to a wizard that takes you through all the properties niceley and gives you proper details on what they do.

It means a change to the vault but that isnt too hard, I was going to add compliment object section to each item. I.e. a DOOR_FRAME would have DOOR and DOOR_BUTTON as compliment items, etc.

I have to think a little more about this before I can do a proper implementation but it is on the list of things to do.

There are just quite a few more important things to do first.

Is that alright Beowuuf?
Regards,

Andy
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

lol, no problem : )
i imagined soemhting similar would have been suggested