important DM\Saturn Question

Talk about the lesser known games "Theron's Quest" and "Dungeon Master Nexus".
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
dmologist
Journeyman

important DM\Saturn Question

Post by dmologist »

heh first post ever here... hi i'm a laurker from dan's MB(unoffical...) ok whatever on to message.

Alittle While Ago i posted that I'm getting Dungeon Master Nexus... Well no it hasn't arrvived yet. But I would like ot know who here has a sega Saturn. I tihnk i can find a way to copy saturn games now... Plus since the place i got it is now out(heh first and last copy i baought?), it is going to be real hard to find it. Also if you do have a saturn could you also tell me if you got a CDRW drive?, ect? so i either make a copy7 and send it or just put the files on some site and you all can download...
I very much want to know what it is like and right now getting a sega saturn is not an option yet :(
ZachTheAngryDrunkenJew
Novice

Sounds good, but...

Post by ZachTheAngryDrunkenJew »

I have a saturn and I have a cd burner, But I do'nt think you can burn games for playstation, saturn, or just any game consoles that have cd games. Or can you? That would be great if you could burn it and send it.
Well, give me a reply
Zach
dmologist
Journeyman

it's ok alot of poeple are unaware...

Post by dmologist »

gosh i guess people don't realize this yet. Just about every CD\dvd there is can be copied now. saturn\segacd\jaguar\psx\ps2\dc and more.
now sometihngs are not so picky(just about any CDr works for psx games. the real important tihng is fidning the software that does a good job. I Personally have seen a few sites that tell how to copy saturn games. heck there are sites with psx\ps2\dc patch's like trainers, pal2ntsc(japanese\american to european) and so on... but this is off topic. if people want to copy there DM cd games(like sega cd, saturn ect) just ask and i'll go find that information. so you are intrested then? I do know that i have sucessfully burned psx games. even could have cracked the security if i wanted to.
ZachTheAngryDrunkenJew
Novice

Re: important DM\Saturn Question

Post by ZachTheAngryDrunkenJew »

Yes, I would love to have a copy. One thing though, How am I going to get the copied cd? Reply back so we can work tis out.
Zach
dmologist
Journeyman

re getting

Post by dmologist »

Well as i said I'd rather much put some coputer files on a site and have peopel download and burn them. otherwise i got to burn it get your address you find out mine... waiting atleast I would have to pay money to ship it ect... Personally I'd rather not start sending even one game across the world by mail. That what hte internet is for. read my other message "semi-OT". oh it looks like i might get a saturn before i get the game. course no import adaptor(make us saturn play japanese games) :(
alphaparadigm
Neophyte

Post by alphaparadigm »

I would love many times to find out out to play burned discs on my model 2 saturn (circular buttons) (U.S.) but where would I find game files? and how do I burn the discs? If you can point me at game files, or email some to me or something, and tell me how to burn the discs, I can take care of the rest.
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

ok first a few things, you all have to realize that not only are you trying to play a back up but also an import(unless you do infact have a japanese saturn). there are mod chips to make the saturn play both backup's and imports. the real problem is finding it and making sure about the ribbons, if the ribbon doesn't match you get nothing at all. hence what model you have is important. any game shark or action replay can play imports.

For guides about how to rip\burn satur gamrs and playing them please visit: <a href="http://litespeedcomputers.com/sx/">lite ... com/sx/</a>
and check misc :wink: there are other ways to play imports but really are not good and damage your saturn. I'll try to rip my game again(formally known as DMologist), sadly there isn't much saturn iso sites ect I'll post a new message in one of these threads when i have the files. then we can chat aobut how to access it(i'm on all IM progies: MSN, YIM, AIM, ICQ. also use Kazaa, under parunexus or same spelling but with space). i guess feel free to email me and i'll add you to my contact list would work, then when i get the files riped i can IM.
Want to talk about Dungeon master, or shoot the breeze, come check out Dungeon Master Discord(not affiliated with
other DM series sites) @ https://discord.gg/5YzEcPT
peake15
Neophyte

I think I can

Post by peake15 »

I got sega saturn and a CD burner but the games won't
play so I need to burn them.Is it possible that I can.
denaiss
Neophyte

Trade ?

Post by denaiss »

Here's my roms list :

- Burning rangers
- Command and conquer (2CD)
- Dark savior
- Dead or alive (jap)
- Deep fear (2CD)
- Destruction derby
- Doom