Stuck in Theron's Quest RTC

Talk about the lesser known games "Theron's Quest" and "Dungeon Master Nexus".
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Erik Bauer
Adept

Stuck in Theron's Quest RTC

Post by Erik Bauer »

I'm on the second world (City of Formicia) and reached the "Fire Power" level.
I managed to go ahead and unlock a certain number of holes on the ground, but now I'm stuck.

I'll try to explain you the place where I am.
When you face that MasterKey hole you have a teleporter on the left with a press plate on the ground. Another press plate is behind you.
When you step back and walk on the press plate you free a spider on your right by removing a wall section.

I can't figure out how to go any further! I blown up the two spiders I could see from that point, but firing fireballs with the Master Key sends them to hit a wall without killing any beast and so without closing any pit from my passage!
Don't let a closed door stop you
Erik Bauer
Adept

Post by Erik Bauer »

Resolved, you have to cast a fireball towards the disappearing wall and then dance a bit: Cast, Left, Right, Back.
Don't let a closed door stop you
Starfish
Novice

Post by Starfish »

I'm stuck myself. I'm on Shadoan's Den, the level with the Dragon. I killed the dragon, and then I got back and got pushed by that moving forcefield into the pit. Now this usually isn't a problem as it takes me back to where I need to be to drop of the armor. So I saved. However I'm now stuck in the pit and there seems to be no way out. I've tried pushing all the walls with no luck. What's going on? Is this a glitch? If so what can I do to fix this, because right now all that work I spent going through the game seems to be down the tubes because I have no way out and no prior saves.

Please help!

Thanks.

Return to “Theron's Quest (TQ) & Dungeon Master Nexus (DMN)”