Message for Michael / Beowuuf

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Message for Michael / Beowuuf

Post by Ian Clark »

I deleted your email by accident. You're welcome to start as soon as you're ready, the only resrtictions are SPAM (i.e. "How to turn $5 into $5,000") and nonsense. I'll post an admin note somewhere - if possible, please could you group topics into the respective forum (i.e. DM,CSB)? If you're unsure, just post it anywhere and I'll move it to the one I think's best.
Thanks
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Message for Michael / Beowuuf

Post by beowuuf »

Hi, work is already underway! Thank goodness for downloading eddie izzard mp3s...it gave me something to listen to/do while getting through 170 out of 370 odd threads : )
I've saved every single thread in a seperate (numbered) .txt file, and I'll leave the whole thing (only about 300kb in total probably) on the web so anyone who wants to can also take them for safe keeping (just incase!).
If anyone wants to suggest how to slip them in, say what they want/don't want posted or help once they are available, then yell. I was planning on posting under the names with the thread number in the subject line too so people can tell the difference in the DM WEB boards, and also know which were included. I was also planning to leave minor solutions or questions that were never answered from last year out, but otherwise include all discussions - sound fair? (I don't want to swamp DM Web with 250-300 brand new posts though...).
Ian Clark
Um Master

Archive Forum

Post by Ian Clark »

I have created an archive forum on mine which you can post them to. That way, people will know they are old posts from this forum.
Ian / http://www.dmweb.cjb.net
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Archive Forum

Post by beowuuf »

Woohoo, 368 posts saved on my hard drive, and available as:
www.geocities.com/beowuuf/posts.zip
This is everything, I blindly saved for my sanity. I'll start posting them at the start of next week, anyone else feel free to grab the file too and go for it, this is the part that will be longer I'm guessing...
+Amaprotu

Re: Re: Archive Forum

Post by +Amaprotu »

I musta missed it but ... where is the new board?? Thanks.
- Amaprotu
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Re: Re: Archive Forum

Post by beowuuf »

The messages will be archived at the DM Web boards:
http://pub17.ezboard.com/biansmessageboard69920