CSB (How do I find the last Corbum??)

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Daniel (Sweden)
Craftsman

CSB (How do I find the last Corbum??)

Post by Daniel (Sweden) »

Hi!
I have been playing CSB the last few days, and hav found three corbums (Neta, Dain & Ku), but how do I find the last one (Ros). For the moment I have come to the Demon Directory, and I do beleave that I must pass an open pit with a teleporter on the other side. There are button on each side of the wall on the other side of the pit. It is to the left when I have entered the room with all the demons. Anyone who knows, please help me!
Sincerely yours / Daniel, Sweden
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: CSB (How do I find the last Corbum??)

Post by Ian Clark »

I can't remember off the top of my head but there's an invisible pit somewhere which appears to be blocking the way to the Corbum.
+gab

Re: CSB (How do I find the last Corbum??)

Post by +gab »

If you are at the start of ROS and I remember right there is either: 1) a small button at the entrance to the demon room. Or 2)You have to use the mirror of dawn on the floor below in a room with lots of skeletons, behind an iron gate.
If not cheat: Load DMute's default CSB dungeons and check the connections to the pit and teleporter in that area!
Daniel (Sweden)
Craftsman

Re: Re: Thanks IAN and GAB!!!

Post by Daniel (Sweden) »

Thanks Ian and Gab!
Now I have finally solved CSB. This is the same place I got stuck some years ago when I still had my Atari ST. Thanks Again, a long quest has finally come to an end!
/MVH Daniel, Sweden