Where can I find old AMIGA games!!

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Daniel (Sweden)
Craftsman

Where can I find old AMIGA games!!

Post by Daniel (Sweden) »

Hello everyone!
Since I did find this site and the Atari&Amiga emulators I´´ve been looking for more games for these (like Ports of call, It came from the Desert a.s.o). I have found lots of games for the atariemulator, but NONE for the Amiga??? Does anyone know where to find old amiga games that are free to download (an adress or search word, cause I can´t find even one game)??? Please help me!
Thanks in advance!
+Halk Wonderbarbarian

Re: Where can I find old AMIGA games!!

Post by +Halk Wonderbarbarian »

hi daniel if you're after ADF's (which is what i think u mean) i use backtotheroots.org, or just go to www.google.com and put in whatever game u want, plus ADF. works for me just about every time.
are you the daniel that put up the original unofficial DM website? if so, havent heard from u for a while, we used to chat here, remember?
It Came from the Desert is available from the cinemaware homepage, www.cinemaware.com, theunderdogs.org is the best site i have found for old computer games in general (PC games, but has some links to good amiga related sites) and the guys in comp.sys.amiga.games seem to know where to find anything. be careful, though, theyre very anti-pirate, but theyre a pretty easy going bunch so tell them you've got the original disks but your amiga's broken or something ;)
Daniel (Sweden)
Craftsman

Re: Re: Where can I find old AMIGA games!!

Post by Daniel (Sweden) »

Thanks Halk!
I owe you one! I´m not that Daniel you talked of though, just a new beginner on internet, sorry!
Thanks again!
+Halk Wonderbarbarian

Re: Re: Re: Where can I find old AMIGA games!!

Post by +Halk Wonderbarbarian »

ok, dan, good luck :)