DM ROM for SNES Emulator

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Enzo

DM ROM for SNES Emulator

Post by +Enzo »

Does anyone have the ROM of Dungeon Master for a Super NES emulator ?
Thanks
+The Grey Lord

Post by +The Grey Lord »

Yes I have it thanks. It doesn't work on any of the SNES emulators though, it just crashes when you enter the Dungeon. If you still want to download it though you can get it from this Dungeon Master web page:
http://dmweb.free.fr/Downloads.htm
Actually I'm really into SNES emulation at the moment using SNES9x v1.36. With one game in particular, Chrono Trigger it is absolutely amazing. One of the most epic games I have ever played on any console or computer. It's right up there with Dungeon Master. Find this game if you can and get ready for one of the most awesome gaming experiences EVER. I think it probably has the best storyline of any game I've ever played, it's just sooooo good.
+Enzo

Post by +Enzo »

Ok I'll try it, thanks a lot.
+zokathra

DM ROM doesn't emulate

Post by +zokathra »

Hi, At the moment none of the SNES emulators will run the DM ROMs properly. All will hash up the gfx upon loading the dungeon. I have tried the US,UK and v1.0 and v1.1 revisions of the JAP ROM, all with no joy. You can hear the distant dripping of water in the dungeon though!!!!
+Halk Wonderbarbarian

Re: DM ROM doesn't emulate

Post by +Halk Wonderbarbarian »

Do you know where to find the Chrono trigger rom? ive been looking for ages but can't find a rom link that works
ParuNexus
Adept

Re: Re: DM ROM doesn't emulate

Post by ParuNexus »

well i can tell you where you can find every snes and just aobut every nes, gb\c, genesis, sms ect there is... *Sigh* if you are intrested in all of those and more just email me, I will not ever publicly reveal my source. all i can say is that is a fast ftp(or can be at times) and is normally running.