new DM levels

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Halk Wonderbarbarian

new DM levels

Post by +Halk Wonderbarbarian »

ahh, just got bored so i think i'll have another mess around with dm, its been a while tho... has anyone posted any good new DUNGEON.DATs recently? haven't been keeping up with things recently and i'd like to try out the newest dungeons. what are the best ones and where do I look for them these days?
I started on my own a year or so back, but it kind of fizzled out which is a shame as i'd done about 5 pretty complex levels, with a few ideas that i thought were quite nice;) when i go back home next i'm going to try and find the files on my old pc, and i might try do a bit more on it, i seem to remember it was quite interesting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Seems to have been quiet on the DM front recently - Ian's download link on the DM board to freedrive is out of commision, so you will have to ask him privately share the dungeon folder. The last things I remember being released were a small dungeon called 'Poison', Zyx's re-released 'Mildew' and a simpler DM layout from Benni the Bika.
I keep tinkering with my own one, 'DM:Alt', so mail me if you haven't played it as I can't remember what version is on freedrive.