Dungeon master 2 HELLLLLLLLPPPPP

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Wayne

Dungeon master 2 HELLLLLLLLPPPPP

Post by +Wayne »

Please Help,
In dungeon master 2 skullkeep I have just gotten the last piece of the BLUE key to open the keep door...BUT when I try and retrace my steps and go back to the keep the door in the CEMETARY that leads back to the keep is closed.
Is there another way to exit back to the keep??
I keep trying but after I enter the cemetary the door closes behind me and when I have survived the haunted trees, traps and all I try and go back through the door in the cemetary but it wont open. If you can help PLEASE e-mail me.
Thanks
+Daniel

Post by +Daniel »

Hello WAYNE!!
You must enter the area with the trees and find a house. This house do have a backdoor which leads you back to the forest. There are two fountains of blood, somewhere around there you will be able to open a path back to the castle (I do not remember exactly where or how, but the way back is not through the Cemetary Gate).
Good luck! Hope this made some difference!
MVH Daniel
+mike

Post by +mike »

There is another doorway to the left past the moving pits room . There are fountains of blood there, and a magic shop. If you wander off through the bushes to the left, you'll be able to find your way back. By the way, are you playing the PC version? I haven't been able to get the Amiga version to work. Also, I can't get my original PC version to recognize my SBLive!. What platform are you on?