CSB & Eye Of The Beholder2 Questions

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Daniel (Sweden)
Craftsman

CSB & Eye Of The Beholder2 Questions

Post by Daniel (Sweden) »

Hello!

I have two questions. In EOB2 I have come to a room where I must find three crystals (of heart, soul and body), beyond the room with the dragon like creatures. I can only find two of these, where is the third one (the two first are really easy). I have just past the door with the mouth asking for the mark of darkmoon. Please help me!!!

The other question is about the DM&CSB for Amiga-emulator (fellow), there is something funny with the colours, the walls have some purple colour instead of gray! Does anyone more besides me have this problem. I do only have a 75 Mhz machine, can this be the problem or do all of you that are using Fellow have the same problem?
Thanks!
ParuNexus
Adept

Re: CSB & Eye Of The Beholder2 Questions

Post by ParuNexus »

ew: EoB2 - hmm it's been awhile so i'm not really sure anymore.. some place i tihnk you need to use the "gate" you io dunno get this mark on your hand.

amiga - DM... colors sohuldn't be effected by how fast your computer runs... if it is slugish yes. However i tihnk it is more about imporper emulation. somethings can run perfectly but something colors and graphics in general are not perfect.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Re: CSB & Eye Of The Beholder2 Questions

Post by beowuuf »

This made me want to replay the game again (I completed it years ago on Amiga, too long ago...) - all I could in my travels for downloading it was a spoiler thing for the level that said:
Cast dispel magic on the statues to reveal passage.

Soul gem : Beyond the 2 moving holes. Heart gem : Beyond the portals. Body gem : Behind an illusionary wall near the portals.
Hope that helps..off to play it now (on that damn early skeleton room...I seem to rememebr it is a pain as they constantly generate...)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Re: Re: CSB & Eye Of The Beholder2 Questions

Post by beowuuf »

Wow, getting back into EotB...anyway, the gem puzzles solves as...

Soul gem: passed the moving pits Heart gem: Wander through the teleporters until you find it Mind gem: Illusionary wall on the right side just before the teleporters (take it this is the one that couldn't be found)
Daniel (Sweden)
Craftsman

Post by Daniel (Sweden) »

Thanks Beowolf!

Just finished the game! Yes it was that gem I couldn´t find (but I thought I examined every wall?? - must have been a dragon just behind the illusionary wall I guess?).

Thanks again, could never have made it without your help!