Forums changing!!!

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Forums changing!!!

Post by cowsmanaut »

I will be changing locations of my forum. So if you've direct linked to it you may find that it becomes rather dead.

I will alter the link on the Chaos website and I will also post the link here when it's done.

Also, you will have certain new benefits. User icons, fresh new look, etc. However one main benefit will be the addition of 4 more moderators. I've informed them each that they will be given such powers. Gambit, Beowuuf, George, and Alandale. (check your emails guys)

The forum will now also contain specific topics for Fantasy Art, off topic, RTC, and DMJava. This will allow these projects to be found in one easy place as well as allow the Makers George and Alandale to have a place without popups and Banners. Which I'm sure we all agree they well deserve!

I'm getting the forum Phpbb( http://www.phpbb.com/ ) and placing it on some space I'm getting from work for $5 a month.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

I am using Crazy Browser (http://www.crazybrowser.com) instead of Internet Explorer. It is a free browser based on the IE engine and with many little features added.

It has a very efficient popup filter: I have not seen any single popup for months!!! (including on the RTC and DM JAva forums)
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

there are browsers I can filter them with more than you can count probably. However not everyone want's to switch. So I'm not only thinking of myself but of others who will visit.

So really it's better to have no pop ups rather than block pop ups.

Posts from this forum

Post by Guest »

WIll you transfer the posts from this forum to the new one, or will they be lost forever?