Tiggy nearly done. take a look here..

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Tiggy nearly done. take a look here..

Post by cowsmanaut »

just a few more touch ups.. but here's about 2 hours work so far..

moo moo mooooooo!
+LonewolfBattler

Post by +LonewolfBattler »

ok well Cow I'll be honest the girl is ugly and the light and the evil face don't match but then again I will probably be the only one to tell you too, but other than those plain facts the picture is farely nice
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, yes, you would be the only one to say that. However not for the reasons you might think.

To simply state that it doesn't work is not the same as saying how it could be improved. Please try to be more helpfull in the future.

Anyway, Tiggy is not supposed to bebreathtaking. She's simple and I made her mildly atractive. However many think this vision of her is actually sexy.

As for the light and evil face not mathching up .. either you are drawing more into this image than was intended or you were mentioning something that I never finished on this image. You might have noticed there are a number that I never actually completed in the INN and this one was never placed there to begin with.

at any rate I made the subtle change of adding in a higher contrast to the area between the direct light and diffused light.

moo

beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Surely the evil face is created from either light source (top or bottom) as long as the face angle is right - and in this one she has her head bend right forward

she reminds me of the red head in series four of farscape for soem reason : ) good looking but with a hint of evil in the face
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, I was going for a serious determination really.. not exactly evil.. (shrugs)

people see what they want and beauty is matter of taste really.
+Frank

Post by +Frank »

(this persons message was removed for reasons of profanity and stupidity)

I will note that you should be more carefull with whom you play stupid games. "frank" Your IP and location have been logged and I can contact your internet provider about your abuse if you choose to behave like this in my forum. This is your only and last warning.

moo

This message has been edited by cowsmanaut on Dec 15, 2002 3:43 AM