still going... slowly..

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

still going... slowly..

Post by cowsmanaut »

I'm still working on the dungeon graphics but it's mostly been locks so there isn't a lot worth posting yet.. however pictures will be posted sooner or later.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

and on and on..

Post by cowsmanaut »

Redesigned the site again.. it's comming in a day or two. It's not going to be flash after all.

While that was plenty of fun to play with.. I figure it's more effort than required.

No previews this time.. you'll see it very soon.. infact it's nearly done I just need to complete the new rollovers.

moo
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

looks much better now.. don't you think?

Post by cowsmanaut »

here it is.. all the new redesigned bits of the site.. Cleaned things up a lot.. got rid of some of the tacky crap that was cloging everything up.. like that rancid blue cloud background.

I added that long last look the heros have before entering the dungeon from one of the towers demolished rooms.

I'd like to make a more complete outside to the mountain to show how I think it would look.. places where the grey lord studied his magics and where theron slept etc.. would be fun.

moo
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

I like it, you did a great job!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Hey, thanks! I like it much better now. I was liking the flash one too.. but I figured it was just too much. This way it's simple.. quick to load.

moo