sorry..

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

sorry..

Post by cowsmanaut »

This is just a sorry to anyone waiting to see the changes to the site. They are comming.. just slowly.

I'm working a fairly heavy schedule.. I have a Game I'm working on, the graphics for graphreader, a colourbook for a small company, and at the college I have a few more responsibilities to tackle for the next week or so.. all of this means that I have very little time to work on the graphics for the page which leaves Beowuuf without stuff to use..

this weekend I should have something to show and then you can all ride him to put it in here..

cheers
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

What happened to Elijah's Bio? I can't find it. Maybe Beowuuf is still correcting it?

Do not feel any urge about the graphreader... This project has a long life behind the scenes before being released. (Can't wait for your Dragon
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, you can probably ride me anyway, as I should have told you sooner what the state of play was. Anyway, I will be working on the mechanics later today/tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes, then everyone can bombard me with e-mails : )

Zyx: Elija's bio was going to be re-written by Kyzra, so obviously Christmas/New YEar got in the way : )I'm sure it will appear soon.

Do you have any bio ideas yourself?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Doing an extensive DM search, I found some tongue in cheek Dungeon Master fan fiction for Zed and Iaido:

http://www.redslacker.f2s.com/dmff1.html
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

dear lord..

Post by cowsmanaut »

Oh my... that was just.. oh my...

Well, we will just leave those untouched.. blood of virgins and frigging corpses.. goat orgies.. what was this guy on?? And why didn't Zed get excited and whip it out when he saw the mummies if those were his tastes??

ok well, it's a good thing those bios are already done over here 'cause I've been scarred for life now.. just to look at his beady little eyes.. ugh..
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Um, yep, I should have warned that it was pretty poor taste.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Um, yep, I should have warned that it was pretty poor taste.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

hi jacob

Post by cowsmanaut »

been reading Jacob Two Two? Jacob Two Two?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

you warned us twice now, so all is good

And yup, i don't see the current bios being overthrown for those ones somehow : )

back on topic, and i haven't gotten round to the new pages yet, sorry!
You can start riding me if you like, i blame...things....
Maybe next weekend?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

*air rushes over head*

Post by beowuuf »

*air rushes over head*
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

About the fan tremendum delirum: I liked it. Very funny. Of course it's not aimed to a very large public...
I disagree, however, with Iaido's hability to eat massive quantities of hot dogs. It's, of course, Tiggy THE eater in DM. Not biggy.

Beowuuf: No, I don't feel like writting a Bio. I should translate first the bios I promessed!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

*still doesn't get the jacob reference*

Post by beowuuf »

I just meant ideas, rather than writing anything...how many entries in conflux, for example, were how you think of the characters when playing a normal DM game?
I'm starting to get the bug again, though I'd rather do a lighthearted one (lol, idea from ages ago, nothing to do with current findings : ) )
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Jacob Two Two

Post by cowsmanaut »

Jacob Two Two was a set of stories I read as a child. He was a boy who said every thing twice because no one would listen to him. It eventually became habit and a habit that got him into trouble with those who did listen.

They made a movie about one of the stories.. you can read a bit about it here to give you a better context..

http://www.antihitlist.com/JamMoviesRev ... obson.html

now If you don't get it from all that we'll have to dunk you in the shark tank a few times to jog the old bean there..
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Just a note to keep those who bother to come here up to date on things..

I'm working fairly hard over here with the college, a game, and a new program for game programming at the college so not a whole lot of time left for the site.. however Beowuuf and I have been putting together some stuff but it's taking longer to get it up there than we had hoped.

Dang jobs getting in the way.. sheesh.. who needs money any way eh?

moo
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

It's taking longer, but it'll get done
Look, imageready is open even as i type : )
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

I want desperately to get this junk done but I'm limiting my computer usage due to the fire burning in my forearm every time I try to use the bloody mouse. I've just been introduced to mr.carpal tunnel syndrome.

I need to rest up my arm so I can get back to work. Sorry about the delay folks.. Just not my luck..

Post by Guest »

I have a similar problem - my arm and wrist has been playing me up for several months now. I am also trying to limit my computer usage but it's hard when it's my fulltime job... I have made no progress on my new DM website this year, because of this....

pants
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

I find myself needing to use the computer over and over. At least most of the time I can just direct the students on what to do but when it's a task I need to perform like fixing something on a computer or what have you it's tough.

Plus with all the stuff I want to do as well.. games, this web site, the game I'm working on.. it's just too hard to stay away.

I found some info out on it though and found that if I do not rest my hand while using the mouse but instead hover it over the mouse it's fine. When I'm fone doing something to look at it a moment I rest my hand in my lap. I found just by doing this it's gotten better.

I rest my elbow on a chair back to give me some hight when using the mouse to instead of hoding it up for a long time..

The ideas is to pretty much not rest your wrist on anything as it simply dammages it more..

anyway.. it sucks and it hurts really bad.. I want to be rid of it as soon as possible so I'm following these steps..
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

I know what you mean...

Post by Gambit37 »

I know what you mean.... It's hard to keep away from the computer. I'm passionate about getting my DM site up and running, but it's so hard when it causes pain. And then there's al the other things I'm working on too... RTC fiddling, a new portfolio website, graphics ideas etc.... it's hard to stay away!

Thanks for the tips though - I'll try them out!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

And it's cuasing me to have typos too!!

(that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!! ) :P

heh heh
Zyx
DSA Master

Eyeballs

Post by Zyx »

I hope you both get rid of it soon... As for myself the computers hurt my eyes. I think we just discovered a huge complot by unknown forces to conquer earth. Computers will be our doom
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I blame microsoft, somehow...
If I have one more person asking me why something is doing what it is doing in office/windows, or have to fight through about 20 restarts again to do a simple connecting a laptop to the network, i will scream...
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

think thats bad??

Post by cowsmanaut »

check this out.. now see what you REALLY think of Microcrap after this.. it just gets worse and worse..

(oh you need to have msn for this thing to work.)

http://raburton.members.easyspace.com/msn/

if you don't have it just trust me.. it worked.. it had all of my info just from a friggen bit of java code... the bastards..