DM:Jump-point

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

DM:Jump-point

Post by beowuuf »

Incase no one was aware, I am currently planning a minimal content, minimal look site called...well, guess : )

So what is it you might ask? Well, since all other sites/planned sites cover anything you could want to know, it will be just a simple news and links connecting site to keep people informed of everything DM going on, and also allow them to wander about the forums and DM sites much easier.

The only new contents will be:

a) a cover page that I will try to vigourously run through search engines to catch any old players of DM who are looking for this game again, which will direct them to downloads or bring them up to speed on clones, Dmute, etc.
b) A fairly comprehensive faq of all the questions usually asked in the forums

These of course need me to get a clear run at some verbal/typing diorhia (however you spell it) and then, more importantly, edit that, so it could be 2 days, it could be 2 weeks...more likely the second
Until them, you can see a screen capture of an earlier version here.
Zyx
DSA Master

Fantastic

Post by Zyx »

This is a fantastic idea. I hope you'll complete it the sooner.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

verbal dioria (whatever!) has happened, so the main part of the site will be released in the next few days for first inspection/critique

The front page idea (for web searches) will wait until I have something that doesn't look crap, even though I'm working on the content right now (it's the only thing that hasn't been typed)

Graphically everything is presentable rather than pretty, I'll make it nicer to look at in line with the planned changes to this site, and once I've got some feedback from anyone who might use it
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

it's comming (spooky music)..

Post by cowsmanaut »

So yeah, those of you that bother to come here.. the changes are comming soon.. promise.. I have free time after tues which means by about thurs there should be some new artwork on here... the new look has more or less been nailed down between Beowuuf and I..

see you all soon ..