page translations

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Re: page translations

Post by ChristopheF »

Thank you Jan, I have added your translation so you can review it. I completely trust you with the translation and necessary adaptations. I have put all the words beginning with "engine" in italics as requested.

I also need a translation for the page title: "Welcome to the Dungeon Master forums".

Tell me if you want to change anything.
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

if there is still some need for a german version I could lend a hand.. Trantor?
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

ChristopheF wrote:
I also need a translation for the page title: "Welcome to the Dungeon Master forums".
It's: "Vítejte na diskusním fóru hry Dungeon Master"

It's fantastic, Christophe! It looks really very cool. I just have two minor remarks:

1) In the Czech version, there is no link for the word "Forums" in the second sentence ("Navštivte Forums a diskutujte cokoli týkající se této hry.")

2) In all language mutations, the text flows strangely around the cluster of screenshots in the left box. I found that it depends on the size of computer screen / resolution of the screen. It looks relatively normal on larger screens, but on smaller ones (like that on my laptop) the paragraph starts with "The", then there is this cluster of pictures, and the text continues bellow them "game spread to many other platforms and 4 sequels were released....". Similarly, in Czech version, it starts "Hra se", then pictures, and then "rozšířila na mnoho dalších platforem...", and French and Polish versions behave in the same way. It looks a bit strange. But it'd be no problem for you to fix it, I know.

But as I said, it looks really cool! I'm looking forward to reading more language versions!
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

I have fixed the link and page title.
About the text flow issue, I don't really know how to fix it, apart from not floating the image anymore (having text only above and below the image).
Gambit, do you know what could be done in CSS to prevent the text column on the left of the image from being too narrow in smaller browser windows?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

To be honest, I'd make the whole thing a fixed width, You get much more control this way. I have some mockups of this page somewhere on my computer that I did some time ago, I'll have to see if I can find them.
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

I agree with Gambit. Another thing is that if you make the window of your browser smaller, this cluster of pictures I was talking about tends to "leak" or "flow" out of the window to the left, with the left side of this cluster becoming invisible. A fixed width would prevent it. :)
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

=> Dungeon Master: Creating Order out of Chaos since 1987.
=> Dungeon Master: Creando Orden del Caos desde 1987.

=> What is this place?
=> ¿Qué es este sitio?

=> Welcome to the home page of the online community of Dungeon Master fans. Visit the Forums to discuss anything about the games.
=> Bienvenido a la página principal de la comunidad de aficionados de Dungeon Master. Visite los foros para discutir cualquier cosa sobre los juegos.

=> There was a video game released in 1987 for the Atari ST called Dungeon Master. It was a dungeon adventure game, but its mix of atmosphere, simple interface, hidden mechanics and real time nature meant it is still loved today.
=> Hubo un videojuego lanzado en 1987 para el Atari ST llamado Dungeon Master. Fue un juego de aventuras en una mozmorra, pero su mezcla de atmósfera, interfaz sencilla, mecanismos ocultos y todo en tiempo real significa que aún es hoy amado.

=> Games
=> Juegos

=> The game spread to many other platforms and 4 sequels were released: Chaos Strikes back (using the same original engine), Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (with an updated engine), an adaptation of the original game for the PC Engine / Turbogafx console named Theron’s Quest and one last game named Dungeon Master Nexus on the Sega Saturn console, this time featuring a real 3D environment.
=> El juego se extendió a muchas otras plataformas y 4 secuelas fueron publicados: Chaos Strikes back (con el mismo motor), Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (con el motor actualizado), una adaptación del juego original para PC Engine / Turbogafx consola llamado Theron's Quest y un último juego llamado Dungeon Master Nexus para la consola Sega Saturn, esta vez con un entorno 3D.

=> While FTL Games --the company behind the games-- doesn’t exist anymore, the fan base does, and many exciting projects are still being developed.
=> Aunque FTL Juegos --la empresa detrás de los juegos-- ya no existe, todavía hay una base de aficionados, y muchos y emocionantes proyectos todavía están siendo desarrollados.

=> The games were original and you can remember it all over again too. Download them, play them, and learn their secrets at the Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia.
=> Los juegos eran originales y puedes recordarlo todo de nuevo. Descarga, reproduce, y aprende sus secretos en el Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia.

=> Over the years people have been able to hack and decypher the code, leading to many projects to extract data and create new dungeons and graphics. Check the links in the Community part of this page!
=> Durante años la gente ha sido capaz de hackear y decriptar el código, creando muchos proyectos para extraer datos y crear nuevas mazmorras y gráficos. Ver los enlaces en la parte comunitaria de esta página!

=> Check what the community has created
=> Discubir lo que la comunidad ha creado

=> Clones: Easy to play on modern computers
=> Clones: Fácil de jugar en los ordenadores modernos

=> Clones Fans have created some clone engines of the games, with editors available:
=> Aficionados han creado algunos clones de los juegos, con editores disponibles:

=> CSBwin: A true port of DM and CSB on not just Windows, but Linux, MacOS X and Pocket PC. The project has expanded the engine with advanced features and new expanded dungeons are available, but will of course still play the original dungeons.
=> Una conversión directa de DM y CSB no sólo sobre Windows, pero para Linux, MacOS X y Pocket PC. El proyecto ha ampliado el motor con características avanzadas y nuevas mazmorras están disponibles, pero sigue funcionando con las mazmorras originales.

=> Return to Chaos: An adaptation of DM and CSB for Windows, though the engine itself is made from scratch and allows high resolution graphics beyond the original DM as well as dungeons much bigger than those DM could originally handle. It also features a full editor with many fun new features to create traditional or completely new feeling dungeons.
=> Return to Chaos: Una adaptación de DM y CSB para Windows, aunque el motor se hace desde cero y permite gráficos de alta resolución mejor que los del original así como mazmorras mucho mayores que los inicialmente en DM. También presenta un editor completo con nuevos y divertidos caracteres para crear mazmorras tradicionales o completamente nuevas.

=> Dungeon Strikes Back: Another remake of the DM engine for Windows, also allowing high resolution graphics and much larger dungeons than the original. The Lua scripting language is extensively integrated, to allow dungeon designers almost complete freedom in what they are able to create.
=> Dungeon Strikes Back: Otro versión del motor DM para Windows, que también permite gráficos de alta resolución y mazmorras mucho más grande que el original. El lenguaje de scripting Lua está integrado, para permitir a los diseñadores casi total libertad en lo que son capaces de crear.

=> Dungeon Master Java: A platform independent game inspired by DM, but with some significant differences in gameplay as well as high-resolution graphics. It includes a full graphical editor. Its original author has stopped working on it but others continue to maintain the project. There are separate Dungeon Master Java Forums for this game.
=> Dungeon Master Java: Montado en una plataforma independiente e inspirado en DM, pero con algunas diferencias importantes en el juego, también con gráficos de alta resolución. Incluye un editor gráfico completo. Su autor original ha dejado de trabajar en él, pero otros siguen manteniendo el proyecto con su fuente liberada. Además existen Dungeon Master Java Foros para este juego.

=> Visit the Clones section for a list of other projects.
=> Visita la sección de los Clones para obtener una lista de otros proyectos.

=> Custom Dungeons: fan made new dungeons
=> Mazmorros Personalizados: nuevas mazmorras hecho por aficionados

=> Custom Dungeons You have completed the original game and you want more? Try out some the many custom dungeons.
=> Mazmorros Personalizados Has terminado el juego original y quiere más? Prueba algunas de los mazmorras personalizadas.

=> Visit the Custom Dungeons section for a list of other dungeons and read Custom Dungeon Reviews. Another List of dungeons is available in the forum.
=> Visita la sección de Custom Dungeons para una lista de otras mazmorras y lee las críticas asociadas. Otra lista de mazmorras está disponible en el foro.

=> Tools: extract data, create new graphics and dungeons
=> Herramientas: extraer los datos, crear nuevos gráficos y mazmorras

=> ADGE.net: Extract and edit data from DM and CSB.
=> ADGE.net: Extraer y editar los datos de DM y CSB.

=> CSBuild: Create custom dungeons for CSBwin.
=> CSBuild: Crear las mazmorras personalizadas de CSBwin.

=> Swoosh construction Kit: Extract data (graphics, music, dungeons, etc.) from many versions of the games.
=> Swoosh construction Kit: Extraer datos (gráficos, música, mazmorras, etc) de muchas versiones de los juegos.

=> Dungeon Master II Graphics.dat Editor: Extract and edit all data from Dungeon Master II.
=> Dungeon Master II Graphics.dat Editor: Extraer y editar todos los datos de Dungeon Master II.

=> DMute: Edit dungeons for the original DM and CSB.
=> DMute: Editar las mazmorras de DM y CSB.

=> Visit the Tools section for a list of other projects.
=> Visita la sección Herramientas para una lista de otros proyectos.

=> Welcome to the Dungeon-Master.com forums!
=> ¡Bienvenido al foro de Dungeon-Master.com!

=> Note: This page is available in several languages, but the forum is in English and the links point to pages in English:
=> Nota: Esta página está disponible en varios idiomas, pero el foro es en inglés y los enlaces son a páginas en inglés:

=> Spanish
=> Español
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Thank you ian_scho for your translation, I have just added it to the home page.

Regarding the layout issue in smaller resolutions, I prefer to wait until we have the new style created by linflas for the forum. Then we'll update the home page style to match the forum style.
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

Happy to have contributed!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

ChristopheF wrote:Regarding the layout issue in smaller resolutions, I prefer to wait until we have the new style created by linflas for the forum. Then we'll update the home page style to match the forum style.
I have some lovely work that I did on possible designs for the homepage. It wouldn't be too hard to modify it a bit to match the forum skin, though my stuff is quite different... Would you want to combine any of my stuff with Linflas' work?

Linflas, are you also designing a homepage?
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

If you already have a home page design, feel free to update the pages, it can only be better than what we currently have.
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

no i'm not designing any homepage and i leave it to you Gambit :) if you need any image from the new forum skin, i can send it to you.
"The only way out is another way in." Try Sukumvit's Labyrinth II
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

ChristopheF wrote:it can only be better than what we currently have.
No! Don't say that! It's fine, really!
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Wait for Gambit's design, and you will understand what "better" means. ;-)
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

It may not be perfekt but it is a start. I used the formal direct speech, i.e. vous and not tu. I don´t know if that´s applicable? Some things I did not translate, we have anglizims anyway.. If someone wants to recheck this translation, go on! ;)
Dungeon Master: Creating Order out of Chaos since 1987.
Dungeon Master: Lässt aus dem Chaos Ordnung erwachsen seit 1987

This page is available in several languages, but the forum is in English and the links point to pages in English: English English - Français Français - Polski Polski - Cesky Cesky
What is this place?
Diese Seite ist in mehreren Sprachen verfügbar, aber das Forum an sich ist in englischer Sprache und die Verlinkungen weisen auf englischsprachige Seiten:
Englisch - Französisch - Polnisch
Was ist dieser Ort?

Welcome to the home page of the online community of Dungeon Master fans. Visit the Forums to discuss anything about the games.
Willkommen auf der home page der online gemeinschaft der Dungeon Master fangemeinde. Besuchen Sie die Foren um alles erdenkliche über diese Spiele zu diskutieren.

There was a video game released in 1987 for the Atari ST called Dungeon Master. It was a dungeon adventure game, but its mix of atmosphere, simple interface, hidden mechanics and real time nature meant it is still loved today.
Games
Es gab ein Videospiel namens Dungeon Master, das 1987 für den Atari ST veröffentlicht wurde. Es war ein dungeon adventure Spiel, aber der Mix aus Atmosphere, einfachem Interface, unbemerkten Mechanismen und die Echtzeit Natur hat dazu geführt, das man es Heute immernoch liebt.

The game spread to many other platforms and 4 sequels were released: Chaos Strikes back (using the same original engine), Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (with an updated engine), an adaptation of the original game for the PC Engine / Turbogafx console named Theron’s Quest and one last game named Dungeon Master Nexus on the Sega Saturn console, this time featuring a real 3D environment.
Das Spiel verbreitete sich über mehrere andere Platformen und 4 Nachfolger wurden veröffentlicht: Chaos Strikes back (was die ursprüngliche Spielengine verwendete), Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (mit einer überarbeiteten Engine), eine Adaption des Original Spiels für die PC Engine / Turbografx Konsole namens Theron´s Quest und ein letztes, genannt Dungeon Master Nexus für die Sega Saturn Konsole, was mit einer echten 3D Umgebung aufwartete.

While FTL Games --the company behind the games-- doesn’t exist anymore, the fan base does, and many exciting projects are still being developed.
Während FTL Games -- Die Firma die hinter diesen Spielen steckt -- nicht mehr existiert, tut es doch die Fangemeinde, und es wird immer noch an vielen aufregenden Projekten gearbeitet.

The games were original and you can remember it all over again too. Download them, play them, and learn their secrets at the Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia.
Die Spiele waren originell und man kann sich nochdazu vollends an sie zurückerinnern. Laden Sie sie herunter, spielen sie sie und spüren Sie das Verborgene bei the Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia auf.

Over the years people have been able to hack and decypher the code, leading to many projects to extract data and create new dungeons and graphics. Check the links in the Community part of this page!
Check what the community has created
Clones: Easy to play on modern computers

Über die Jahre ist es Manchen gelungen den Code zu hacken und zu entschlüsseln, was zu vielen Projekten mit dem Ziel Daten zu extrahieren führte um neue Dungeons und Graphiken zu kreieren. Besuchen Sie die Links auf dem Community Teil dieser Seite!
Finden Sie heraus, was die Community bisher hervorgebracht hat
Klone: Man bekommt sie auf modernen Computern leicht zum laufen.

Clones Fans have created some clone engines of the games, with editors available:
Fans von Nachbauten haben ein paar clone engines der Spiele gemacht, verfügbar mit Editor:

* CSBwin: A true port of DM and CSB on not just Windows, but Linux, MacOS X and Pocket PC. The project has expanded the engine with advanced features and new expanded dungeons are available, but will of course still play the original dungeons.
* Return to Chaos: An adaptation of DM and CSB for Windows, though the engine itself is made from scratch and allows high resolution graphics beyond the original DM as well as dungeons much bigger than those DM could originally handle. It also features a full editor with many fun new features to create traditional or completely new feeling dungeons.
* Dungeon Strikes Back: Another remake of the DM engine for Windows, also allowing high resolution graphics and much larger dungeons than the original. The Lua scripting language is extensively integrated, to allow dungeon designers almost complete freedom in what they are able to create.
* Dungeon Master Java: A platform independent game inspired by DM, but with some significant differences in gameplay as well as high-resolution graphics. It includes a full graphical editor. Its original author has stopped working on it but others continue to maintain the project. There are separate Dungeon Master Java Forums for this game.

*CSBwin: Ein wahrer Port von DM und CSB nicht nur für Windows, aber auch Linux, MacOS X und den Pocket PC. Das Projekt hat die Engine mit fortgeschrittenen Features erweitert und neue, erweiterte Dungeons stehen bereit, aber man kann natürlich immer noch die original Dungeons damit spielen.
*Return to Chaos: Eine DM und CSB Adaption für Windows, wobei die Engine an sich von Grund auf neu aufgebaut wurde und hochauflösendere Graphiken als das Original und viel größere Dungeons als wie die, die DM ursprünglich einmal verarbeiten konnte, erlaubt. Es bietet auch einen kompletten Editor mit vielen witzig neuen Zusätzen um traditionelle dungeons zu erstellen oder welche mit komplett neuem Flair.
*Dungeon Strikes Back: Ein weiterer Remake der DM Engine für Windows, der ebenfalls hochauflösende Graphiken und viel größere Dungeons als das Original ermöglicht. Die Lua Script Sprache ist erweiterbar integriert, um Dungeon Designern fast kompletten Freiraum bei dem was sie erstellen können zu geben.
*Dungeon Master Java: Ein Platform unabhängiges Spiel das von DM inspiriert ist, aber mit einigen bedeutenden Unterschieden im Gameplay wie auch höher auflösender Graphik. Es beinhaltet einen ganzen Editor mit graphischer Oberfläche. Der ursprüngliche Autor hat die Arbeit daran eingestellt, aber andere machen an dem Projekt weiter. Es gibt separate Dungeon Master Java Foren über dieses Spiel.

Visit the Clones section for a list of other projects.
Custom Dungeons: fan made new dungeons

Besuchen Sie die Sektion Clones um eine Liste anderer Projekte zu sehen.
Custom Dungeons: Neue, von Fans gemachte Dungeons

Custom Dungeons You have completed the original game and you want more? Try out some the many custom dungeons.
Custom Dungeons Das Original Spiel durchgespielt und Lust auf mehr bekommen? Probieren Sie doch ein paar der vielen Custom Dungeons aus.

Visit the Custom Dungeons section for a list of other dungeons and read Custom Dungeon Reviews. Another List of dungeons is available in the forum.
Tools: extract data, create new graphics and dungeons

Besuchen Sie die Sektion Custom Dungeons um eine Liste weiterer Dungeons zu sehen und um Bewertungen von Custom Dungeons zu lesen. Eine Weitere Dungeon Liste ist auf dem Forum verfügbar.
Werkzeuge: Daten extrahieren, neue Graphiken und Dungeons erstellen

Tools
Werkzeuge

* ADGE.net: Extract and edit data from DM and CSB.
* CSBuild: Create custom dungeons for CSBwin.
* Swoosh construction Kit: Extract data (graphics, music, dungeons, etc.) from many versions of the games.
* Dungeon Master II Graphics.dat Editor: Extract and edit all data from Dungeon Master II.
* DMute: Edit dungeons for the original DM and CSB.

*ADGE.net: Extrahiert und Editiert Daten aus DM und aus CSB.
*CSBuild: Erschafft Custom Dungeons für CSBwin.
*Swoosh construction Kit: Extrahiert Daten (Graphiken, Musik, Dungeons, etc.) aus vielen Spieleversionen.
*Dungeon Master II Graphics.dat Editor: Extrahiert und Editiert jegliche Daten aus Dungeon Master II.
*DMute: Editiert Dungeons für das Original DM und CSB.

Visit the Tools section for a list of other projects.
Besuchen Sie die Tools Sektion für eine Auflistung anderer Projekte.
Valid XHTML Valid CSS
Gültiges XHTML Gültiges CSS
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Thanks zoom! I have added the German translation to the home page.

What would be the translation for the page title? "Welcome to the Dungeon-Master.com forums!"
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

"Welcome to the Dungeon-Master.com forums!"
"Herzlich Willkommen auf den Dungeon-Master.com Foren!"
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Thanks!
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

Original text is actually rather well written, so it was not that bad and made fun to translate! :)
Adamo
Italodance spammer

Post by Adamo »

Bugs fixed!
OK, after reading it once again... polish text polished! I did some minor changes in translation to make it sound better and corrected some bugs.
Could you swap "old" text to the fixed one, Christophe?
I also translated some of the underlined text of the links, like "Tools" to "Narzędzia", but I left, for example, "Custom Dungeons" as it is- everybody knows, what "Custom" means, and this word just can`t be translated properly to polish to sound good (translated directly would have different meaning!).
The changes I did recently are minor, some are one-word or one-letter only.
Non-changed phrases were not listed here of course!

=> Dungeon Master: Tworzymy Porządek z Chaosu od 1987.
=> Dungeon Master: Tworząc Porządek z Chaosu od 1987.

=> Ta strona jest dostępna w różnych językach, ale forum i linki prowadzą do stron po angielsku.
=> Strona tytułowa dostępna jest w różnych językach, ale samo forum prowadzone jest po angielsku, jak również linki prowadzą do stron dostępnych wyłącznie w języku angielskim.

=> Witamy na stronie głównej internetowej społeczności fanów gier serii Dungeon Master. Wejdź na Forums aby podyskutować o wszystkim związanym z tymi grami.
=> Witamy na stronie głównej internetowej społeczności fanów gier z serii Dungeon Master. Odwiedź Forum, aby podyskutować o wszystkim, co związane jest z grami z tej serii.

=> Pewnego razu, w 1987 roku, na Atari ST pojawiła się gra Dungeon Master. Była to przygodowa gra w labiryncie, ale połączenie atmosfery, prostego interfacu, ukrytych mechanizmów i rozgrywki w czasie rzeczywistym, sprawiła że gra jest uwielbiana do dzisiaj.
=> Pewnego razu, w 1987 roku, na Atari ST wydana została gra Dungeon Master. Była to przygodowa labiryntówka, ale połączenie jej atmosfery, prostego interfejsu, ukrytych mechanizmów i rozgrywki w czasie rzeczywistym sprawiły, że jest ona uwielbiana do dzisiaj.

=> Gra została przeniesiona na wiele innych platform, wyszły również 4 jej kontynuacje: Chaos Strikes Back (oparty na tym samym silniku), Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (z ulepszonym silnikiem), adaptacja oryginalnej gry dla konsoli PC Engine / Turbografx wydana pod nazwą Theron`s Quest i ostatnia gra Dungeon Master Nexus, wydana na konsolę Sega Saturn, tym razem wzbogacona o prawdziwy silnik 3D.
=> Gra ta została przeniesiona na wiele innych platform, wyszły również jej 4 kontynuacje: Chaos Strikes Back (oparty na tym samym, oryginalnym silniku), Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (z ulepszonym silnikiem), adaptacja oryginalnej gry na konsolę PC Engine / Turbografx wydana pod nazwą Theron`s Quest i ostatnia gra Dungeon Master Nexus, wydana na konsolę Sega Saturn, tym razem wzbogacona o prawdziwy silnik 3D.

=> Gry te były oryginalne i też możesz je sobie przypomnieć. Ściągnij je, zagraj w nie i poznaj ich sekrety na stronie Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia.
=> Gry te były oryginalne i Ty też możesz je sobie teraz przypomnieć. Ściągnij je, zagraj w nie i poznaj ich sekrety na stronie Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia.

=> Przez lata ludzie próbowali złamać i rozszyfrować kod źródłowy, co doprowadziło do powstania wielu projektów służących do wyodrębnienia danych i stworzenia nowych lochów i grafik. Sprawdź linki w tej części strony!
=> Przez lata ludzie próbowali złamać i rozszyfrować kod źródłowy, doprowadzając do powstania wielu projektów służących do wyodrębnienia danych i stworzenia nowych lochów z ulepszoną grafiką. Sprawdź linki w społecznościowym dziale tej strony!

=> Sprawdź, co stworzyła społeczność fanów
=> Zobacz, co stworzyła społeczność fanów

=> Klony: Łatwe do odpalenia na nowoczesnych komputerach
=> Klony: Łatwe do odpalenia na dzisiejszych komputerach

=> Fani stworzyli różne silniki klonów gier, dostępne wraz z edytorami:
=> Fani stworzyli różne klony silników tych gier, dostępne wraz z edytorami:

=> CSBwin: Wierny port DM i CSB nie tylko pod Windows, ale też pod Linux, MacOS X i Pocket PC. Projekt ten rozwinął silnik z zaawansowanymi dodatkami, do którego dostępne są nowe, bardziej rozbudowane gry, ale oczywiście możesz ciągle grać w oryginalne lochy.
=> CSBwin: Wierny port DM i CSB nie tylko pod Windows, ale też pod Linux, MacOS X i Pocket PC. Projekt ten, do którego dostępne są nowe, bardziej rozbudowane gry, ulepszył pierwotny silnik, dodając do niego zaawansowane funkcje, ale oczywiście ciągle możesz grać w oryginalne lochy.

=> Return to Chaos: Adaptacja DM i CSB pod Windows, chociaż sam silnik został napisany zupełnie od początku i umożliwia wyświetlanie grafiki o wysokiej rozdzielczości poza oryginalnym DM, jak również umożliwia tworzenie znacznie obszerniejszych lochów niż oryginalny DM mógł uciągnąć. Ten klon posiada także pełen edytor z różnymi nowymi ulepszeniami, umożliwiającymi tworzenie tradycyjnych lub z zupełnie nowym klimatem.
=> Return to Chaos: Adaptacja DM i CSB pod Windows, chociaż sam silnik został napisany zupełnie od nowa, co umożliwia wyświetlanie grafiki o wysokiej rozdzielczości w porównaniu z oryginalnym DM, jak również umożliwia tworzenie znacznie obszerniejszych lochów, niż oryginalny DM mógł uciągnąć. Posiada również pełen edytor wraz z różnymi ulepszeniami, umożliwiającymi tworzenie tradycyjnych lub zupełnie nowych lochów.

=> Dungeon Master Java: Niezależna platforma ispirowana przez DM, z pewnymi znaczącymi zmianami w rozgrywce, jak również grafikę wyższej rozdzielczości. Zawiera pełen edytor graficzny. Jego autor przerwał pracę, ale inni wciąż podtrzymują projekt. Istnieje również osobne Dungeon Master Java Forums stworzone specjalnie dla tej gry.
=> Dungeon Master Java: Niezależna platforma ispirowana przez DM, z pewnymi zauważalnymi zmianami w rozgrywce, jak również umożliwia wyświetlanie grafiki w wyższej rozdzielczości. Zawiera pełen edytor graficzny. Jego poprzedni autor przerwał pracę, ale inni wciąż kontynuują rozwój tego projektu. Istnieje również osobne Dungeon Master Java Forum, stworzone specjalnie dla tej gry.

=> Zobacz sekcję Clones, aby sprawdzić listę innych projektów.
=> Odwiedź dział Klony, aby sprawdzić listę innych projektów.

=> Wejdź na sekcję Custom Dungeons aby zobaczyć listę innych lochów i przeczytać ich recenzje w Custom Dungeons Reviews. Kolejna List of dungeons jest dostępna na forum.
=> Wejdź do działu Custom Dungeons, aby zobaczyć listę innych lochów i przeczytaj ich recenzje w Custom Dungeons Reviews. Kolejna List of dungeons jest dostępna na forum.

=> Tools: wyodrębniaj dane, twórz nową grafikę i lochy
=> Narzędzia: wyodrębniaj dane, twórz nową grafikę i lochy

=> Dungeon Master II Graphics.dat Editor: Wyodrębniaj i edytuj wszystkie dane z Dungeon Master II.
=> Dungeon Master II Graphics.dat Editor: Wyodrębnij i edytuj wszystkie dane z Dungeon Master II.

=> DMute: Edytuj lochy z oryginalnych DM i CSB.
=> DMute: Edytuj lochy do oryginalnych DM i CSB.

=> Odwiedź sekcję Tools, aby zobaczyć listę innych projektów.
=> Odwiedź sekcję Narzędzia, aby zobaczyć listę innych projektów.
Also, do you think that forum description texts like:
Other Clones
A 'Clone' is a game that has been programmed to look and feel similar to Dungeon Master by an enthusiast. Use this forum to post messages about Entombed, Dungeon Maker, Bloodwych 3D, and any others.
should be translated? That might be very usefull for newbies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh, and
"Welcome to the Dungeon-Master.com forums!"
would be "Witamy na forach Dungeon-Master.com!"
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Done! I have updated the polish page with your changes.

I think adding translation of forum descriptions would clutter the forum main page. Think about the number of translations that we would have to show (we currently have 6 on the home page).
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Cool, a German version as well! Thanks zoom, and sorry to everyone else... I know I promised and didn't deliver. :(