Forum skin issue

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
marc110
Novice

Forum skin issue

Post by marc110 »

Before you log in the skin is a nice black when you log in the skin goes blue and white? . How do i get the black screen skin while logged in?
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: Forum skin issue

Post by Ameena »

Well, firstly, this is posted in completely the wrong section as it's a forum issue and nothing to do with RTC...but I expect an Admin will be along to move it at some point soon.
To fix your issue, however, go to the uSer Control Panel, select the "Board Preferences" tab, and change the board style to "proScreamer2".

Re: Forum skin issue

Post by marc110 »

Ameena wrote:Well, firstly, this is posted in completely the wrong section as it's a forum issue and nothing to do with RTC...but I expect an Admin will be along to move it at some point soon.
To fix your issue, however, go to the uSer Control Panel, select the "Board Preferences" tab, and change the board style to "proScreamer2".

Thanks that fixed the problem .sorry about that.